• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings — F.A.M. Always and Forever

Morphinity 2.0

Just now, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Fuck that. Byfield scores and goes right by the rangers bench and looks like he says something. It’s big a statement. Fuck em. Rub it in. No need to be a robot in the name of being classy. 

I'm just happy to see Lafreniere doing ANYTHING at this point. Show that there's some life in the guy.

Should help his confidence a little. Let's see if he can build of it. I'm not holding my breath tho.

• Phil unpinned this topic

I still hold out a lot of hope for him and for Kakko. Both have shown flashes of it. Both have shown the skill set needed. It’s just about piecing it all together and finding consistency 

both had their developments hampered by a Covid season. Laf, in terms of games played, only recently surpassed a full season of games. 

and honestly, getting them on cheaper bridge deals after their ELCs will probably help us long term

That was a "goal-scorer's goal" by Yukon last night!! 

I gotta say, I give Gallant credit;  he had no problem putting Gauthier out there last night during the 4 on 4 OT, and came back with him again later in the OT on another shift.  He also had absolutely no issue tossing Schneider out there in crunch time.

I really like how Gallant is handling these young guys this season.  He's showing some real confidence, and I think it's going to pay off sooner than later.

I'm not sure I would've picked Kreider to start the shootout, but fuck it, why not?  The guy LEADS THE NHL IN GOALS!!  ...man!  That feels good to type out!!  LOL

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Your friendly reminder that Adam Fox is a hockey god.

This has been a public service announcement.

I really got a kick out of when Gallant said that Adam Fox doesn't feel comfortable in the shootout!!

With moves like THAT????   ...and for $9.5 million bucks!!!  That fucking guy should be shooting, even if he has to do it on one skate, and his jock hanging off!!  😃

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

I really got a kick out of when Gallant said that Adam Fox doesn't feel comfortable in the shootout!!

With moves like THAT????   ...and for $9.5 million bucks!!!  That fucking guy should be shooting, even if he has to do it on one skate, and his jock hanging off!!  😃

I wanted him shooting before Strome. lol

Just now, Ozzy said:

Gotta ask @G1000 that one, Zuuuc...He's got ownership of that one this year... LOL

I have Reaves for 15 goals though...If the season was 700 games long I may even hit that one!!  😉

That's right, he hijacked that one, lucky for you 🤣

I don't know, he just need a few more multi-goal games and you're there!

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Gotta ask @G1000 that one, Zuuuc...He's got ownership of that one this year... LOL

I have Reaves for 15 goals though...If the season was 700 games long I may even hit that one!!  😉

I like to think I saved you from yourself. Your own personal Jesus. Someone to hear your prayers. Someone who cares. 

• Cheers 1