• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#43) Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings — F.A.M. Always and Forever

Morphinity 2.0

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

That's right, he hijacked that one, lucky for you 🤣

I don't know, he just need a few more multi-goal games and you're there!

I'm not giving up on Kakko though.  He's got talent and I believe he's going to be a solid NHL player for us.  One day he'll grab that Selke.  I think he's got the game for it, and I still hope G man hits that one this season!!  LOL

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, josh said:

Do we know, or are you assuming?

The coach selects the player and he was pointing directly at the coach (45 degrees, left hand), so while there's a bit of informed conjecture - there's no more assumption than suggesting he held up a 1 to acknowledge he's the first draft pick.

34 minutes ago, torontonyr said:

The coach selects the player and he was pointing directly at the coach (45 degrees, left hand), so while there's a bit of informed conjecture - there's no more assumption than suggesting he held up a 1 to acknowledge he's the first draft pick.

I totally loved that he answered right back after Byfield scored!!  I didn't catch the finger stuff because I was busy wetting my pants!  LOL

That's the kinda shit I wanna see from this kid!  He's got balls, now use 'em...and score some goals, Dammit!!!  😉

• Keeps it 100 1