• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

3 hours ago, jsrangers said:

I mean of course that wouldn't ever be his expectation either.  I'm sure he would be fine being a black ace and just being a part of the experience of being around the team and org without walking  onto the top two lines. 😂 

I think there's a better chance that both sides feel it's better he stays away and they maybe try again next season vs. him coming in here and walking right into the lineup.  Still to me goes back to you have to earn it, and he's done the absolute polar opposite of any of that to date here.

*pending draft position

1 hour ago, jsrangers said:

slow golf clap if true

Drury is a real shrewd fucker. This kid could have solved so many problems at RW this year if he weren't a whiny little bitch.

Now the message is sent, you don't get to play for us in the playoffs if you didn't help us get there. 

• Like 2
  • Bullseye 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

54 minutes ago, Pete said:

Drury is a real shrewd fucker. This kid could have solved so many problems at RW this year if he weren't a whiny little bitch.

Now the message is sent, you don't get to play for us in the playoffs if you didn't help us get there. 

Did the guys at the deadline help clinch a spot? Not really. It was already all but clinched.

Drury’s been pissing in Kravtsov’s cheerios since Kravtsov used the KHL clause in his contract a couple of years ago instead of playing in Hartford. Drury’s just measuring his own dick here.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Did the guys at the deadline help clinch a spot? Not really. It was already all but clinched.

Drury’s been pissing in Kravtsov’s cheerios since Kravtsov used the KHL clause in his contract a couple of years ago instead of playing in Hartford. Drury’s just measuring his own dick here.

Yes. They played games before a spot was clinched so they absolutely did. 

He is measuring his own dick. And it's stunning. 

5 hours ago, Pete said:

I think you’re confusing shrewd with hard headed. His cap hit is a god send if they extend him next year while he has zero leverage, I get it. Whiny bitch. Cool. Us fans like to throw hard stop lines to show our position. The organization however shouldn’t. It’s not in our best interests. Did Kakko help us get to the playoffs when missing 31 games? Did chytil help us while doing nothing most of the season?  Etc. yes they didn’t quit on us but still. 

Just man up and be the big father figure for the kid. Hard lines in the sand when there are guys currently on this roster that have given fuck all for most of the season is just…weird. For two to three years in terms of Kakko and Alf this organization has bent over backwards because they are “special talents” when they’ve proven to be a heck of a lot less than that along the way but they’ve taken a hard stance for Kravtsov. It’s just an odd position. He’s too good for the KHL.  Let him prove he’s too good here too. My god, it could mean the difference between winning and losing. I guarantee you it won’t crumble the locker room with this group and coach. 

• Like 2
  • Bullseye 1
  • The Chyt! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

If this team and locker room "crumbles" because a 22 y old russian that barely speaks english they got serious problems anyways.

And what's up with this "we need to take revenge on him" attitude? If it's for the team's best interest to add a player that we have available, shouldn't that be the only focus right now? Giving this team the best chance to win? Not measuring dicks or "teaching him a lesson".

I can almost guarantee none of the players on the roster gives a fuck about him "quitting the team" or wanting to play in Russia over AHL. this situation has been blown out of proportion by Drury and he needs to be the bigger man and fix this.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Keirik said:

I think you’re confusing shrewd with hard headed. His cap hit is a god send if they extend him next year while he has zero leverage, I get it. Whiny bitch. Cool. Us fans like to throw hard stop lines to show our position. The organization however shouldn’t. It’s not in our best interests. Did Kakko help us get to the playoffs when missing 31 games? Did chytil help us while doing nothing most of the season?  Etc. yes they didn’t quit on us but still. 

Just man up and be the big father figure for the kid. Hard lines in the sand when there are guys currently on this roster that have given fuck all for most of the season is just…weird. For two to three years in terms of Kakko and Alf this organization has bent over backwards because they are “special talents” when they’ve proven to be a heck of a lot less than that along the way but they’ve taken a hard stance for Kravtsov. It’s just an odd position. He’s too good for the KHL.  Let him prove he’s too good here too. My god, it could mean the difference between winning and losing. I guarantee you it won’t crumble the locker room with this group and coach. 

Except for the fact he was here and didn't make the team out of camp, because he was hurt most of camp.  Had he gone to Hartford for 2 weeks like any other prospect in the league he'd have been called up and we wouldn't even be talking about this.  I feel like people talk like Krav has shown he is better than Laf and KK because KHL numbers, yet Krav only has 4 points to show for his 20 NHL games and didn't make the team out of camp.  Seems like he shoulda just went and tore up the AHL.

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 2

4 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Except for the fact he was here and didn't make the team out of camp, because he was hurt most of camp.  Had he gone to Hartford for 2 weeks like any other prospect in the league he'd have been called up and we wouldn't even be talking about this.  I feel like people talk like Krav has shown he is better than Laf and KK because KHL numbers, yet Krav only has 4 points to show for his 20 NHL games and didn't make the team out of camp.  Seems like he shoulda just went and tore up the AHL.

This is a split in the road. Should of,  Could of,  Would of, is probably an internal narrative this kid has daily. If he is remorseful for his childish behavior then invite him back for a taste. If he is still hard headed and thinking who the hell he is; then he can watch from the outside and await his fate this summer. If I were in charge, I'd base it on his mentality at this point. Any depth can help into the post season.

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

I don't think I'm confused about anything. Just a different opinion. 

The management team obviously feels like they don't want to mess with the mix. I trust them. 

1 hour ago, Long live the King said:

And it's not like he's some KHL superstar either. He's good, but not Nigel Dawes good. 😂

15 hours ago, Pete said:

The Scenes when Anthony Greco gets a game on the 4th lin in game 3 of the 2nd round

I like to think that the team will have tough enough stones to handle a player coming in. With that said, I don't think he improves us anywhere so why bring him in for any reason other than to be a black ace along for the ride. Hell, if he is around the team and we make a good run, maybe he can learn a lesson or two along the way. 

Fully ok with having him back with the team next season. Especially given cap constraints we will likely face. 1 year deal at his current salary. Fine with that. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

The management team obviously feels like they don't want to mess with the mix. I trust them. 

<sarcasm>

I haven't been around long enough, but it seems to me, this would be the first time you trust them...😲😂

</sarcasm>

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Long live the King said:

Him not making the team out of camp isn’t being debated at all. He was hurt. No one is disputing how he handled that and it’s irrelevant at this point. The two sides got to where they are. Regurgitation isn’t necessary.  It’s about what to do now, not just keep bringing up something from 6 months ago every time his name comes back up. 

As for him being better than Alf or Kakko, I never said that. I don’t think I’ve read anyone ever say that.  I said they’ve given incredibly longer leashes to quite a few prospects yet refuse to revisit the 9th overall pick because he threw a temper tantrum at 21 years old. 

17 hours ago, Pete said:

Paging Chris Kreider