• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

Blows my mind that Hunt gets a look on line 2 but Brodzinski doesn't. Dude has scoring touch in the AHL and works his balls off. Look at the kid in Toronto who is walking onto the club late (Bunting- 26yo rookie). Not saying it will definitely translate but give it a damn shot.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Have to give it to him, he’s playing amazing at the most important time of the season.

I doubted him before the playoffs, but he’s shut me up. That last goal yesterday was sick. The way he used his body to keep Smith away was veteran-like.

GWG in game 5 vs Pens, two goals and gwg in game 6 now. Coming up clutch aswell.

• Like 2
  • Believe 1

10 hours ago, rmc51 said:

I don’t know who this guy is, but I agree with this, though I think the possibly implied narrative there is a little overstated. 

Chytil has done enough to stay on the roster into next season. They would be mistaken at this point to move on from any of the kids. Though I don’t think, even with what’s been a good showing in the postseason, that he would bring back a major difference maker. As part of a package, yes. But not on his own. 

Gotta roll with these 3 kids through next season. 

• Keeps it 100 1