• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

1 minute ago, josh said:

Team looks so different with Kravtsov- Strome - Kakko as a third line playing against third pairings.fuck fuck fuck fuck 

If everybody were fully healthy and reporting to play, that would never be the third line.

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

You, me, the Dude is better than that.

And that's saying something. 

I think that line is entirely too whiny, entitled and in need of additional conditioning. 

Now, if we played against the rangers... 

Edited by josh
  • LOL 1
  • Cheers 1

Let me get this straight…

We open the season on a National Broadcast and MSG doesn’t give us a postgame show.

The Knicks open the season on a National Broadcast and MSG gives them one?

AND they had a pregame show, while we didn’t. Is this a joke? We BOTH call the Garden home.

I am so fucking sick of the biased bullshit this network has for the Knicks. The lack of coverage on MSG fucking sucks. Even when we were winning the Presidents Trophy and winning the East while the Knicks were struggling to finish with 20 wins the coverage still leaned heavily their way.

Absolute travesty.

MSG Network fucking sucks.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Like 1

It is, but basketball is always going to take preference over hockey in NYC. It's still kind of a niche sport there, all things considered, where as compared to other markets, like Minnesota it's basically hockey all of the time. Sure, the Vikings are big, but that's a hockey state. New York just has a lot and compared to Yankees/Mets, Giants/Jets, etc., the Rangers are just going to be behind all of them. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Nah, that was his KHL team, when he had the same conditioning issues playing for Traktor. Crazy how that tracks so well with what happened here too.

You talking about the 3 games he played in the VHL in 2019 before going back to Traktor and playing the entire next season and was one of their best players?

I guess he was tired of having to "prove himself" a million times while watching Kakko, Lafreniere, Howden, Gauthier etc play like shit. Strange that Lafreniere has never been sent down to work on his "conditioning" when he has looked like a fat minor leaguer strugling to breath since he got here. Same with Kakko his first season.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Nah, that was his KHL team, when he had the same conditioning issues playing for Traktor. Crazy how that tracks so well with what happened here too.

you're just full of hate.  you just dont understand how many 9 year olds had their hearts broken with Kravtsov's departure. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, josh said:

The Rangers are in 2nd place in the Metro.

Also, the Metro division teams have played a total of 30 games, and have 5 total losses.

THIS is going to be a challenge all season long. NYR cannot fall far behind, and if anything, need to do better than tread water in order to think seriously about playoffs. I am! The team looks like we could get a sniff at the post-season and I have to say it again, the toughness and 'togetherness' we have shown so far are very positive signs.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 10:17 AM, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

You talking about the 3 games he played in the VHL in 2019 before going back to Traktor and playing the entire next season and was one of their best players?

I guess he was tired of having to "prove himself" a million times while watching Kakko, Lafreniere, Howden, Gauthier etc play like shit. Strange that Lafreniere has never been sent down to work on his "conditioning" when he has looked like a fat minor leaguer strugling to breath since he got here. Same with Kakko his first season.

Funny that the AHL wasn't operating during ALF's rookie year because of Covid.  Or that the season was a mess because of Covid in general.   Proceed though with that narrative.

Kakko came up to a terrible team with no depth.  Completely different time for the organization.  

Edited by Capt

Kakko's still practicing in a non-contact jersey so tomorrow seems a bit premature. They'll probably want to get him at least one normal practice in before he's ready to go.

Stromer if he's cleared to skate around the team should be good to go for tomorrow barring any other setbacks.