• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I honestly do not have a single fucking clue how Butch Goring has a job. He can’t do this, simple as that. He’s far too biased. It’s to the point Islander fans can’t even listen to it. It’s basically tarnishing his name there. It’s embarrassing.

I think it’s great. He’s neck and neck with Chico for biggest clown in the tri state 

• Like 1

Just now, Keirik said:

I think it’s great. He’s neck and neck with Chico for biggest clown in the tri state 

I despised Chico, but at least off camera he wasn’t such a blow hard.

Goring literally has something to say about every single potential call or non-call that goes against the Islanders. It’s like watching the game talking to a 12 year old. Biased is one thing. But he’s just a straight up idiot.

• Like 1

After their first home stand, you can call it BeLLLLmont.

4 games, 4 losses. 3 goals in 4 games.

So far, the Rangers have more wins and more goals scored in that building than the Islanders.

Fuck them. Keep tumbling.

They are a very good team at full strength. I’m not denying that. But in this division? They are digging themselves a scary, scary hole to dig out of.

• Like 1