• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

I definitely going to keep the board updated on how fucking awesome Tony Deangelo is all season. 

If he was 0-0-0 and -12, you better believe somebody would be updating us on that. But thankfully, he's fucking awesome, so that won't be necessary. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Dunny said:

I definitely going to keep the board updated on how fucking awesome Tony Deangelo is all season. 

If he was 0-0-0 and -12, you better believe somebody would be updating us on that. But thankfully, he's fucking awesome, so that won't be necessary. 

Give me 3.51/.873 instead. 

The Tony D love because he was a perceived censored conservative is a microcosm of how stupid politics really are. 

I love the guy because he’s sending a big fuck you to the team that dumped him and signed a show me deal to prove it. It’s rare that those 1 year 1mil deals work out and I hope it does in his case. Props to him for getting it done on the ice so far

• Like 1

ADA has 5 PPP and is averaging almost 4 mins PP/TOI. Safe to say his production in Carolina is not an indicator of what his production would be here.

➕ we couldn't afford his contract right now anyway.

➕ no one denied his talent. He's just an asshole. No one asked for him to be waived or moved until he was, either. Just that some of us understand the concept of "the straw that broke the camel's back".

I also wonder what they wanted for him that they couldn't trade him. The real travesty is losing him for nothing.

Glad that he seemingly got his career on track.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 1