• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Just now, siddious said:

Yepp. I usually do pretty well in fantasy. Figures the one time I do it for money half my team is out with injuries and the other half are playing like this^

It's a long season, my man.  Hang in there....the injuries happen to everyone...you simply get it out of the way early, that's all! 

58 minutes ago, Keirik said:

You wait. Wait til Reaves goes toe to toe with Martin and destroys him while that tortoise of a manager behind the piles bench has no other answers.

5-1 Rangers . Alf hat trick. Kreider takes a dump at center ice. 

See, now I know you’re not serious.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

House of Spano lol 

Must admit, back in the day Islanders fans had the best ever hockey chant:

"Bring back Spano."

Given their tattered roster, they did pretty well to lose a one goal game to the Flames less empty netters.  We can only hope that they end up in a nice deep hole while their guys are in COVID purgatory.

• Cheers 1

I haven't done a deep dive, but why does it seem that everybody the Ranger FO deems surplus seem to go elsewhere and thrive?

Lemieux is just the latest. 

We used to be on the winning side of a lot of these dumpster dive reclamation gambits, now we're stuck with Kevin Rooney, Ryan Reaves, and Dryden Hunt. 

A lot if it is luck, I guess, but if we were able to cobble depth together like Sather-Renney-Tortorella had, paired with our top end guys, holy shit, we'd have a great team.