• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Cherry's podcast is actually very good, when Tim Cherry is driving the bus. The daughter offers less than nothing. 

Tim leads his dad down the rights paths to get some nuggets out of him, and has some good stuff himself. 

They had a great piece on Ho-Sang a while back worth a listen. They knew him before anybody did, and can attest to the guys immense talent. 

Esposito trade to NY was a bother good one. 

Don is toast. He's functionally senile, but there's still lots of gold in there, he just needs Tim to coax it out 

15 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Cherry's podcast is actually very good, when Tim Cherry is driving the bus. The daughter offers less than nothing. 

Tim leads his dad down the rights paths to get some nuggets out of him, and has some good stuff himself. 

They had a great piece on Ho-Sang a while back worth a listen. They knew him before anybody did, and can attest to the guys immense talent. 

Esposito trade to NY was a bother good one. 

Don is toast. He's functionally senile, but there's still lots of gold in there, he just needs Tim to coax it out 

Didnt even know he had a podcast. There are so many out now a days its hard to even keep up. 

11 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Utica put it on the Panthers tonight, go figure. 

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

Panthers can’t get Bob back fast enough 

I was looking for that game on damn near every channel last night and could only get parts of it on NHL Live when they showed it.  Where did you guys catch that one??

It wasn't on MSG, ESPN, TNT, or even on the NHL package channels.....What the hell!!  LOL

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I was looking for that game on damn near every channel last night and could only get parts of it on NHL Live when they showed it.  Where did you guys catch that one??

It wasn't on MSG, ESPN, TNT, or even on the NHL package channels.....What the hell!!  LOL

I was scoreboard watching Oz, I believe it was a Hulu/Espn+ exclusive game. That's a hard pass for me on top of everything else.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

I was scoreboard watching Oz, I believe it was a Hulu/Espn+ exclusive game. That's a hard pass for me on top of everything else.

Ahhh ok, JS...I was wondering what the hell was up with them not being on!  I was gonna do a little advanced scouting for Sunday night!  LOL

Thanks dude!!!

• Cheers 1