• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

4 former Rangers scored tonight for Carolina. Skjei, Fast, Stepan, ADA 

And you can add 2 from Buchy to that list too 😞 Fuck I should've never traded him for Trocheck in my fantasy pool ugh. 

Edited by Karan

49 minutes ago, Karan said:

And you can add 2 from Buchy to that list too 😞 Fuck I should've never traded him for Trocheck in my fantasy pool ugh. 

Oof, that’s a rough trade. I picked up Trochek today just because they played back to back today and tomorrow. Plus our league does hits and blocks too which he gets a good amount of. 

5 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Oof, that’s a rough trade. I picked up Trochek today just because they played back to back today and tomorrow. Plus our league does hits and blocks too which he gets a good amount of. 

Yeah I dropped him after the first month of the season, he had a really slow start, and I figured Trocheck would get me tons of points with Carolina having such a crazy offense this year. Didn't turn out so well with Buchy getting on the scoreboard regularly and Trocheck's gone cold 😞 

• VINNY! 1

On 1/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, Keirik said:

4 former Rangers scored tonight for Carolina. Skjei, Fast, Stepan, ADA 

Develop em.....THEN SEND EM OUT!!!

Pionk and Buch are both thriving as well.

At least we got the #1 and #2 OA recently.....

Edited by jsm7302

So here's some bullshit.  One of my beer league teams are supposed to play at UBS after the Islanders/CBJ game next Tuesday.  In the most Islanders thing ever, they canceled the CBJ game on 1/18 and are instead going to host the Flyers as A FLYERS HOME GAME.  So instead of using a date during the Olympic block to make up the Philadelphia game they're going to postpone their own game and let another team have a home game in their building instead.  This makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

So here's some bullshit.  One of my beer league teams are supposed to play at UBS after the Islanders/CBJ game next Tuesday.  In the most Islanders thing ever, they canceled the CBJ game on 1/18 and are instead going to host the Flyers as A FLYERS HOME GAME.  So instead of using a date during the Olympic block to make up the Philadelphia game they're going to postpone their own game and let another team have a home game in their building instead.  This makes no sense.

At UBS? The nhl schedule shows that game at Wells Fargo arena. 

22 minutes ago, Keirik said:

At UBS? The nhl schedule shows that game at Wells Fargo arena. 

The impression we were given by our contact with the Islanders was that it was going to be a Flyers home game at UBS.  Hopefully whoever spoke to them from my team got it mixed up then.  Having the game at WF at least makes some sense.  But I still don't understand why they wouldn't just play that game in PHI in February during the makeup weeks.

• VINNY! 1

8 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

The impression we were given by our contact with the Islanders was that it was going to be a Flyers home game at UBS.  Hopefully whoever spoke to them from my team got it mixed up then.  Having the game at WF at least makes some sense.  But I still don't understand why they wouldn't just play that game in PHI in February during the makeup weeks.

Yeah that I don’t know. Btw your league. You don’t play with a guy named Emilio do you? 

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I just did the same thing with the Flyers at the Wells Fargo Center on 1/8 vs. SJS, but the rep told us that if the game got postponed, our ice slot would go with it. Really weird what the Islanders are doing there.

Btw, it was my first time doing something like that and it was really cool. I've played on a few practice rink sheets and a college rink, but never in a big NHL arena like that. Fuck the Flyers, but it was sick.

2 hours ago, Morphinity said:

I just did the same thing with the Flyers at the Wells Fargo Center on 1/8 vs. SJS, but the rep told us that if the game got postponed, our ice slot would go with it. Really weird what the Islanders are doing there.

Btw, it was my first time doing something like that and it was really cool. I've played on a few practice rink sheets and a college rink, but never in a big NHL arena like that. Fuck the Flyers, but it was sick.

After @Keirik pointed out that the game is actually being played in PHL it makes at least some sense.  I guess I was a victim of the telephone game with my team mates lol.   But still doesn't make sense to cancel one game just to play another in its spot.  They'll be doing back to back nights home and home with PHL now instead of back to back home games.  

I've played at MSG and at the Coliseum.  Both were very opposite experiences to say the least.  At MSG we were allowed access to dressing rooms to get changed, we had a fresh sheet of ice, and it was an overall very pleasant experience.  The time I played at NVMC we were forced to get dressed basically on the Zamboni ramp.  We didn't have enough seats.  We were rushed onto a sheet of ice that was just skated on for 20 minutes.  They must have turned the refrigeration off because the ice just turned to absolute slop pretty quickly.  We were rushed off the ice once our game was done and took a few quick group pictures.

Edited by SaveByRichter35
  • VINNY! 2