• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

26 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Keith Yandle going to break Doug Jarvis' consecutive game streak tonight vs. NYI. 

Kind of amazing that he hasnt tested positive from covid and missed a game.  

Absolute joke of a record. He's been next to useless as a player for at least two seasons. And I guarantee they're throwing out his tests. 

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

Keith Yandle going to break Doug Jarvis' consecutive game streak tonight vs. NYI. 

Kind of amazing that he hasnt tested positive from covid and missed a game.  

Love the gag that the league is just not testing him, or throwing his out. 🤣

52 minutes ago, Morphinity said:

Absolute joke of a record. He's been next to useless as a player for at least two seasons. And I guarantee they're throwing out his tests. 

He has, but it's still kinda cool to see.

That said, Kessel is gonna smash his record.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Honestly, this hearing better end with a suspension just to set a tone. If a skater sneezes on a goalie he gets punished so if a goalie takes advantage of how heavily they are protected and does this to a skater, he should definitely face consequences. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

9 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Dirty bastard. Goalies outside the crease should be fair game.

As a goalie, no, we should not be.  In a situation like this where the goalie asserts himself into the play physically, sure.  Have at him.  If you're going to give it you better be able to take it.  But if a goalie is outside the crease, say behind the net playing the puck, there is no way he should be fair game.  You get some shit head coming around the back side blowing up the goalie from behind or even coming from the front.  No way.  Even if the goalie was in front of the net playing the puck from the circle before it got to the goalie line.  There is no way he should be fair game to just lay out.  

4 hours ago, Keirik said:

Honestly, this hearing better end with a suspension just to set a tone. If a skater sneezes on a goalie he gets punished so if a goalie takes advantage of how heavily they are protected and does this to a skater, he should definitely face consequences. 

However, I do agree that the precedent should be set.  The goalies cannot have it both ways.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Oof nasty cut for Mackinnon after a shoulder that caused Mackinnonz stick to smack himself in the face by Taylor Hall just now. 

Not really dirty. A bit late though maybe.

I really didn't see anything wrong with that hit, Keith.  I don't have sound so I can't hear what they're saying but...hands down, stick down, and it looks like a shoulder to the body....

43 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I really didn't see anything wrong with that hit, Keith.  I don't have sound so I can't hear what they're saying but...hands down, stick down, and it looks like a shoulder to the body....

It was 99.9% clean for sure. Was it necessary to hit him? No. Or maybe?  If Hall doesn’t, we are talking about a guy of his talent full head of steam in the neutral zone. I agree with you. 

• Cheers 1