• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Pittsburgh is starting to really worry me. This was supposed to be year it all fell apart for them. Looks nothing of the sorts.

One of those teams where no matter what AHL scrubs you throw together, whoever is in goal, they just seem to find a way to go on these long winning runs. 

EDM's surely gotta make a change before the month is up. The team looks completely disjointed out there. Most of the guys to me look like they're very comfortable in their position, they're playing like they know McDavid and Draisaitl are so good that they're going to bail them out, and most of them aren't even trying.

22 hours ago, josh said:

I am LOVING me some Brad Marchand recently, not that I didn't before. New material every day. If he's out with that shoulder issue, I'm going to have to get my twitter unlocked 

Hey took a pretty ugly hit and left the game tonight with a shoulder injury. He tried to stay on the bench initially. There was a camera on him when they scored shortly after and when he went to lift his arm he couldn't. He never returned 🤷‍♂️

Edited by jsrangers

I watched both games last night and the Wilson hit was a beauty!!  In between periods, even Messier was talking about how it was a great hit and that needs to stay in hockey.  He also spoke about how he would tell his teammates about Scott Stevens, and when he's out there to keep their heads up.  Great shit from Mess!!!

The Marchand hit was kinda dirty, but you get what you give sometimes.

Boston won with :45 seconds left....damn, that McAvoy is a good player!  I wish we had a guy like th.....    Oh wait!!  We do!!  LOL

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Wow!  Montreal is fucking woeful!!

they pulled their starter after 2 periods, and gave first nhl action to backup who got shelled in the third while their skaters went through the motions.  felt bad for the kid mcniven

Edited by fletch
add player name

42 minutes ago, fletch said:

they pulled their starter after 2 periods, and gave first nhl action to backup who got shelled in the third while their skaters went through the motions.  felt bad for the kid mcniven

How the mighty have fallen!!  They went from the Stanley Cup finals to the "Pee in a cup" finals.

My man Zucc is having a career year as a 34 year old and I have not been singing his praise enough. Another goal and assist tonight to give him 12g, 38 points in 32 games. He's missed a few games, but still on pace for 80 points (I think). Most likely won't reach that number, but would be really cool if he got to 70.

Imagine Zucc's playmaking with Kreids ridiculous goalscoring this season...

Edit: Tied his career-high 9 game point streak tonight, while also extending his multi-point game streak to 5 (also a career high).

Edited by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc
Need to add that Zuc is the goat

He's been absolutely tremendous, Zuuuc!!!  I watched a few games on HULU, and he plays so well with Kaprizov.  It's like he's got eyes in his ass or something!  I'm looking forward to Friday night! 

But good for Zuc!  He's a hard working player and deserves it!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

He's been absolutely tremendous, Zuuuc!!!  I watched a few games on HULU, and he plays so well with Kaprizov.  It's like he's got eyes in his ass or something!  I'm looking forward to Friday night! 

But good for Zuc!  He's a hard working player and deserves it!

I'm 100% sure he got eyes in his ass, and this is my evidence: 

• The Chyt! 1