• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Unfortunately missed another good game tonight because of this ESPN+ shit. Absolutely RIDICULOUS that this is happening. I’m all for streaming games on the platform. But it is ludicrous that it is the only place to watch the game when it’s on there. At least let the teams broadcast cover the game, and then let the out of market viewers have to stream it or something. Having to have the fans (or a good chunk) of the two teams fans HAVE to stream the game is just absurd.

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

isles flyers ot was insane. Going to shootout now. No idea why I’m in italics 

Get the beer bottle off the damn CTRL key!!  LOL

7 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Unfortunately missed another good game tonight because of this ESPN+ shit. Absolutely RIDICULOUS that this is happening. I’m all for streaming games on the platform. But it is ludicrous that it is the only place to watch the game when it’s on there. At least let the teams broadcast cover the game, and then let the out of market viewers have to stream it or something. Having to have the fans (or a good chunk) of the two teams fans HAVE to stream the game is just absurd.

Best thing I ever got was that HULU shit.  I originally got it to watch the Warriors one night, and then after Sirus got shot, I got see all these out of town games I could never see before!!! 

Just now, Ozzy said:

Get the beer bottle off the damn CTRL key!!  LOL

Best thing I ever got was that HULU shit.  I originally got it to watch the Warriors one night, and then after Sirus got shot, I got see all these out of town games I could never see before!!! 

I have ESPN+. But I mean, when I’m watching games that aren’t Ranger games, I do tend to channel surf occasionally; especially during intermissions. It’s not really for me; it’s annoying, but doable obviously. But I feel bad for people that are older (my father for instance) who likes to watch the games too and now can’t because he has no clue how to do all of that. It’s just ridiculous.

Want to stream it on there? Be my guest. But give other people the opportunity to watch it elsewhere.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I have ESPN+. But I mean, when I’m watching games that aren’t Ranger games, I do tend to channel surf occasionally; especially during intermissions. It’s not really for me; it’s annoying, but doable obviously. But I feel bad for people that are older (my father for instance) who likes to watch the games too and now can’t because he has no clue how to do all of that. It’s just ridiculous.

Want to stream it on there? Be my guest. But give other people the opportunity to watch it elsewhere.

It is a little annoying, and yeah, trying to flip back and forth to games on HULU is like trying to pull my bottom lip over my head.

17 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

It is a little annoying, and yeah, trying to flip back and forth to games on HULU is like trying to pull my bottom lip over my head.

It’s just absurd. There are games that are on that I would like to watch or check in on, and the fact that in order to do so you have to do the whole thing of ESPN+ as opposed to just flipping to the channel is so stupid. And for the older fans that don’t know how to do it, it’s just flat out unfair.

Again, I’m not against doing it. But having it be the only way to watch some games is just so short sided. I get that it’s the times now and that everything is going that way. But not for some of the older generation.

2 hours ago, Karan said:

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuka! 5 goals on 12 shots in the first period today. How you liking that return boy 😂

My only issue is this idiotic return when they have Ullmark and Swayman could lead to the Isles getting back in the race if Boston drops too many points. It’s odd. 

28 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Tampa played with only 4 D-men against Kings tonight. Hedman played 32 minutes, McD played 29 minutes, Sergachev 27 and Foote 25.

Didn't watch the game, but that has to be up there with "best game of the season" for Hedman. 32 minutes (no OT), 3:40 on the PK, 2 goals and 1 assist.

Feels like we play with four D most nights...

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

The last minute was good, the first 4:00 not so much. 

It was also the worst shootout ever....Teams went 0-17 in the SO until Wahlstrom won it in the 9th round.  It wasn't like Hart/Varlamov had to make any tough saves, or the net was missed.  

20 hours ago, Phil said:

How the fuck is this douchebag Matheson a hall-of-famer? Sounds like a rookie reporter there. And then he has the nerve to go on Twitter and play the victim card of just doing his job, yea okay pal. 

Most other sports you ask an athlete open-ended rhetorical questions while he or his team are slumping, and he's going to walk out on the interview. I'm surprised Draisaitl didn't go all Torts on him. 😅

Edited by Karan
  • Keeps it 100 1

17 hours ago, Keirik said:

Streamed that one on a gambling site and it worked perfectly 🤭

First exclusive game I watched etc.  I thought the broadcast was terrible on the whole.  I hadn't heard Linda Cohn in years and I know she's a big hockey person, granted they only threw it to her for some updates and in between period stuff but for god sakes her voice made me want to drag my sack back and worth over a 1000 degree cheese grater.  So cringe worthy I would never find the right words to describe it.  My opinion of the whole new deal remains a massive fail. 

Edited by jsrangers

55 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Streamed that one on a gambling site and it worked perfectly 🤭

First exclusive game I watched etc.  I thought the broadcast was terrible on the whole.  I hadn't heard Linda Cohn in years and I know she's a big hockey person, granted they only threw it to her for some updates and in between period stuff but for god sakes her voice made me want to drag my sack back and worth over a 1000 degree cheese grater.  So cringe worthy I would never find the right words to describe it.  My opinion of the whole new deal remains a massive fail. 

You dare say something about the woman that, graduated from the same high school as I. Just many years before lol