• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#6) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Just Win. K?

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call your timeout.

And tell Jack Johnson he's free to go. Right now. The check is in the mail. If anyone can explain why they signed him and why he's playing over any other defenseman. Wish the guy no ill, but he's done and he has no business playing in an NHL game, much less killing penalties.

Feels like there's a real problem here. No captain was named because there isn't one. Kakko and Lafreniere are on the 3rd line with an AHL center. Zib and Strome are ghosts. The players who are playing well are not given support by the coach or the other players.

This is kinda how I feel. Outside of Miller, Fox and Buch there is zero to be positive about. And I expect Fox and Buch to be what they are being and showing improvement. So it?s Miller and...

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Ruff is gone so can?t blame him. Common denominator this year/last year is Quinn. He is horrible from the lack of game plan, to the inability to adjust to constant changing lines because one mistake and he gets a bug up his ass and benches someone. Unless it?s a high salary player. Will NEVER win with this guy.

Ruff is gone so can?t blame him. Common denominator this year/last year is Quinn. He is horrible from the lack of game plan, to the inability to adjust to constant changing lines because one mistake and he gets a bug up his ass and benches someone. Unless it?s a high salary player. Will NEVER win with this guy.

As I said before, and I know it?s early, but if two top two picks struggle in back to back years IMO that?s and indictment on the coach and systems. DQ doesn?t look good ATM.

As I said before, and I know it’s early, but if two top two picks struggle in back to back years IMO that’s and indictment on the coach and systems. DQ doesn’t look good ATM.

Lack of line consistency is a real problem. Lafreniere has been on 4 different lines in 5 games and played two different positions. Makes no god damn sense.

Meanwhile Strome hasn't been moved at all and has done NOTHING.

Can we please stop with the "he's so physically strong". He rarely if ever plays the game where his supposed strength comes into play and makes a difference. Yet we hear about it every game. That was just a stupid play and is going to get called every time in today's game maybe not back in the 70's.