• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#6) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Just Win. K?

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything about the way they play is passive and conservative.

check out their forwards defending in their own zone and how often they're below their own hash marks not pressuring up top in their own zone, or ready for a breakout.

Don’t make a mistake mentality.

Quinn wants them playing “make mistakes faster” hockey, so an obvious disconnect

Chicken and egg, Quinn can only play the players given to him. I have to laugh when I see people arguing about Smith over Johnson, as if there will be a difference in the long term.

I mean I'll agree with another blunder by Gorton was hiring Quinn but still....

I agree with you, I don't agree with all this wrong side of 30 rhetoric.

Same. Rangers don?t have anyone that?s been around the block, a true vet besides Kreider, but doesn?t play like a leader. Trouba had a nice run one playoff year. They pushed out all their vets to go young and this is what you get when their is no one to lead. I was in the Thornton camp if he was willing to come. Would have in for Chara for sure over Johnson.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Uninspiring PP brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I understand they want to pass it around for high % shot, but they simply allow the defense to set up. They've been scouted on this staying outside approach. Making it easy. And they're missing out on the chaos of rebounds and greasy goals from players jumping on them.