• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#6) Rangers at Buffalo Sabres // Just Win. K?

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put Kakko or Laf on line 1, and the other on line 2 and let them get the ice time to learn and keep them there for like 5 games and assess. You’ll have to live with the defensive breakdowns from them. This is turning to be a lost season this early, they’re in a hole already especially in the toughest division.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

100%

We're likely two-three more loses in a row from the season being out of reach. Nothing to lose. Let them play and play them a lot.

Zib has gone from bad to scary bad. Two players having career years last year made Quinn look pretty good.

Being 12 points out of a playoff spot at mid-season, and then playing much better and ending up 8 points out will not be a satisfactory state of affairs three years after the letter.

Quinn says we're doing OK on face-offs, we use our own stats not the NHL stats.

You either win it or lose it. Is he giving out style points?

If we were a baseball team I'd gladly take a .300 batting average.. winning 30% of 56 draws is dogshit.

They weren’t a playoff team. And that’s fine if we are seeing the kids grow. Which hasn’t been the case in our limited sample size

I’m sorry, still nuts we think this way. This team on paper should be a playoff team after last year flirting with one. We are currently a bottom dweller.

Zib has gone from bad to scary bad. Two players having career years last year made Quinn look pretty good.

Being 12 points out of a playoff spot at mid-season, and then playing much better and ending up 8 points out will not be a satisfactory state of affairs three years after the letter.

He just had covid. I'm willing to give him some time.

Massively disagree, particularly in the new division.

there's just no way they should be this god awful. Cue Jim Mora when it comes to talking about playoffs.

They from Quinn on down could not even explain why they had no fight in this one. Hell even Vally perhaps one of the biggest homers, in the post game said at no time in the third did he even feel like they were going to tie this one up. It was a one goal game! That's pathetic. Zib/Kreider could only mumble horseshit answers in between saying I don't know.

I was certainly not expecting Quinn to work miracles this season but needed him to show something. Instead it's more of the same which to me just isn't good enough. He doesn't even get credit for one of the bright spots in Miller, he's hasn't ruined him so there's that. I don't think it will happen but yeah like I said earlier here today I would take Gallant in a second. Gorton has to share much of the blame here too, but I'm sure the leash there is much longer. My fear is Quinn's leash extends at a very minimum into this next off season and probably longer. Meanwhile his team fails almost if not every eye test way way more often than what should be acceptable. As a few others have said in this thread already this team fu*king stinks.

Quinn under the spotlight. I like the guy - he?s pleasant. Seems smart. I?m questioning how he?s preparing the team and motivating players.

1. Pick a goalie and give him 5-6 games to get into a groove.

2. Defense poor? Pair guys and let ?em play. Sitting ADA would have been acceptable in college. Not in NHL.

3. The team?s top guys are not showing up when we need it. Including, apparently to take on the role of Captain.

This is still a rebuild year. I?m with the program. But I?m also a fan who?s patience is being tested when we do bad hockey. Right now our club is ?bad hockey.?

What is our identity? What has it been since Quinn got here?
More often than not soft zero urgency hockey. Caters to the breakfast club members?

I could be dead wrong here but it sure seems like this team gets gassed to the point where guys look hurt or can literally barely move. Yes it happens to all teams at times (I guess) guys get stuck on the ice etc. But it often seems like we're skating up hill or in cement and when combined I wonder if conditioning could possibly be a part of the problem. Regardless they stink.