• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lias Andersson Leaves the Team; Requests Trade

Phil

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all accounts they wanted Petterson. But what the fuck man. This is now two top prospects that bolted because their feelings were hurt. You have to earn your god damn ice time.

Nah man. Draft position means you're suppose to automatically be given the role and playing time you deserve :rolleyes:

I'm truly disappointed. He played very well in the preseason and they stick him with Haley and Smith? Then since he doesn't produce it's his fault?

I blame this on DQ.

NYCKrash......LGR

Yes. Him not producing his his fault considering at the time of his demotion, McKegg, Smith, and Haley all had more points than him. You cannot use them as an excuse because LIAS WAS WORSE. Then he went to Hartford and sucked. So yes. It is his fault.

You are right about one thing thought, this is really really disappointing.

This is also why you got get players like Panarin when they're available because who the fuck knows what these kids will become.

I can’t get what this kid wants or what his expectations are?

Had nice camp. Made the team

Did not play well. Got sent down

Got ice time in Hartford. Did not play well.

Now he’s bitching cause he’s not playing well?

Ok. They missed.

Move on.

At least they were able to dump Stepan’s salary and get Tony D in the deal.

• Like 1

Fox

Lemieux

Kakko

Chytil

Howden

DeAngelo

Hajek

Lindgren

Damn near 1/2 our roster has less than 1.5 seasons experience. I don’t think there is a problem with management, i think there is a problem with the maturity of these two players

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Or maybe there’s a problem with mismanagement of prospects. These two instances raise flags for me

Or maybe there?s a problem with mismanagement of prospects. These two instances raise flags for me

Mismanagement would have been keeping them in the NHL when they surely weren?t ready.

And what would be the excuse for the KHL demoting Kravstov?

I love math, and when 80% of your recent prospects are successful, you are on fire

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk