• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers at Arizona Coyotes // Duel in the Desert

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@HWirth posted: ?Fans better start realizing rebuild hasn't even started yet. Rebuild starts when NYR start to see making of a new core, which I don't see any of yet. You are not building your team around a smallish Czech skill guy. Show me the Stamkos, JTs, Sids of the World and then talk.?

^Anybody not agree?

Problem is who is the Marmer, Nylander, Bergeron type young serious offensive threat. Kreider may be a 40 goal scorer Z'jad is a very solid player. But there's no one i this lineup nor in the system who worries opponents. May be Kravstov will be that guy, but he isn't even here yet.

WTF does Quinn even say to this team in the intermission after a performance like this?

He doesn't have to say anything. If I were him I wouldn't even show up in the locker room in between periods. These guys should feel embarrassed. Getting blown out by top notch teams like the Penguins and the Avs is one thing, but against the shitty Coyotes is so much worse obviously.

Archived