• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers at Arizona Coyotes // Duel in the Desert

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Around New Year's going into Vegas, was thought NYR could challenge for a playoff spot and more. Reality was they were sellers at the deadline. Don't have a problem with being bad if there is some sense that there will be improvement. So not sure there's any point to the comparison because we knew this team would be lucky to be anywhere near the #8 EC .

The team is in free fall. No improvement from last year, certainly. I was sort of hoping there would be some improvement year to year in a rebuild.

Not suppose to be better than last year.

We removed....

Mcdonagh

Nash

Grabner

JT Miller

I think some hot goaltending and Kreider/Zibwwre masking it. I actually am glad they came back down to earth

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The team is in free fall. No improvement from last year, certainly. I was sort of hoping there would be some improvement year to year in a rebuild.

I fear many people don't actually know what a rebuild is. The Rangers have largely the same roster as last year, the rebuild hasn't even really begun. I think you can hope for improvement next season. But this season they should be somewhere around dead last in the league.

ROW. It's been the stat of all stats this season.

WTF does Quinn even say to this team in the intermission after a performance like this?

?Anybody wanna? go to Shake-Shack??

I agree with the other post. Don?t even go into the room. Let the guys figure this out. Maybe they need to have an in-team fight or something...IDK. Shit needs to be said. Fingers need pointing. Egos need to be bruised. We need a good meltdown by someone or a few to rile up the troops.

Ruff should be next to go! His ?guidance? ain?t doing a damn thing.

“Anybody wanna’ go to Shake-Shack?”

I agree with the other post. Don’t even go into the room. Let the guys figure this out. Maybe they need to have an in-team fight or something...IDK. Shit needs to be said. Fingers need pointing. Egos need to be bruised. We need a good meltdown by someone or a few to rile up the troops.

Ruff should be next to go! His ‘guidance’ ain’t doing a damn thing.

Why? The team sucks. There are no stars with egos that need bruising. They're just not that good.

And I don't care what anyone says about Jesper Fast but that dude stinks. I'm so tired of him.

Why? The team sucks. There are no stars with egos that need bruising. They're just not that good.

Yeah, I get what you?re saying. My post is a counter to the thought that guys are just accepting things for what they think will happen next; Too many are just waiting for the shoe to drop.

There is no fight in this squad. It?s a punching bag for teams rising above them. This most recent Avs blow away? Maybe we lose it 4-2 or 3-2 but had we come out with fire in the belly, finished every single check on every shift, at least we would have seen some heart.

You can suck because you just suck.

You can suck and still show respect for your sweater by making the other team?s life hard. We don?t do that. That?s not a matter of skill. It?s an inner pride. Where is ours?

I?m hoping we begin moving guys tonight. Let the changes continue and begin anew. Contention teams see what they are missing and now would be the time to help them over the jump while at the same time laying the foundation for our future.

And I don't care what anyone says about Jesper Fast but that dude stinks. I'm so tired of him.

He's a good role player on a good team. Unfortunately on a bad team he looks very pedestrian. He should be traded too. Perfect 4th line grinder and PK'er for a team with a solid lineup...not ours.

I fear many people don't actually know what a rebuild is. The Rangers have largely the same roster as last year, the rebuild hasn't even really begun. I think you can hope for improvement next season. But this season they should be somewhere around dead last in the league.

ROW. It's been the stat of all stats this season.

Yes it has. It's just very early in the process. I think people who think a rebuild means everyone just magically disappears overnight and are replaced with 19-20 year old kids don't know how rebuilds are done.

Yes it has. It's just very early in the process. I think people who think a rebuild means everyone just magically disappears overnight and are replaced with 19-20 year old kids don't know how rebuilds are done.

My point is, it's early in the process. They team is certainly not going to be better this year than last.

No, he doesn't. He's just played too high in the lineup because the Rangers lack talent. He's a good fourth-line player.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. My post is a counter to the thought that guys are just accepting things for what they think will happen next; Too many are just waiting for the shoe to drop.

There is no fight in this squad. It’s a punching bag for teams rising above them. This most recent Avs blow away? Maybe we lose it 4-2 or 3-2 but had we come out with fire in the belly, finished every single check on every shift, at least we would have seen some heart.

You can suck because you just suck.

You can suck and still show respect for your sweater by making the other team’s life hard. We don’t do that. That’s not a matter of skill. It’s an inner pride. Where is ours?

I’m hoping we begin moving guys tonight. Let the changes continue and begin anew. Contention teams see what they are missing and now would be the time to help them over the jump while at the same time laying the foundation for our future.

Exactly! There is no excuse for not coming out every night and playing hard. I can take losing, what I can't take is an entire team refusing to show up on a nightly basis. Need to start making an example of some these players.

One player, playing hard, can be contagious!

Archived