• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers at Arizona Coyotes // Duel in the Desert

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s not all on the goalie, the defense it terrible..But man I wish there was a 3rd goalie in the mix here, another young guy. Most of the time the goals are because of something dumb but eventually the excuses get old. I’d love to see another guy get a look and see if he couldn’t spark something here. A young guy that could be a glimpse into the future. Georgiev has had a lot of unfortunate bounces but the guy gives up a lot of goals. It’s definitely not all his fault but at some point...he’s just a guy that seems to give up a lot of goals. Lundqvist obviously is on the back 9 here. Probably more like the final 3. I just wish we had another guy in the mix to make this season more watchable

@HWirth posted: ?Fans better start realizing rebuild hasn't even started yet. Rebuild starts when NYR start to see making of a new core, which I don't see any of yet. You are not building your team around a smallish Czech skill guy. Show me the Stamkos, JTs, Sids of the World and then talk.?

^Anybody not agree?

Who's the smallish Czech skill player?

Archived