• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 World Junior Championship

Long live the King

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our prospects have quietly been good but I was expecting them to be a bit more noticeable, especially Kravstov.

Oh well, still a few games left

Russia is bad. Kravstov might be their best player right now, but they just don?t have a good enough team and he?s playing a center role, so he?s not going to be scoring as much as he would out in the wing. I like his game so far, and Miller?s despite him not necessarily looking great. You can see the potential.

He had a good game last night... had a nice saucer pass assist on the 3-3 tying goal and then scored on the rebound to essentially put the game away late in the third. While he isn't a guy that's noticeable on every shift, when he does have the puck he usually does good things with it

I didn't get to watch, but all the Twitter Kravtsov fanboy seem happy.

Should be interesting tonight, this is a bad Russia team, we'll see what Hunter's plan is for Kravtsov.

I didn't watch last night, but if he touched the puck 10 times, it was 8 times more than any other game I've seen.

That's not an indictment of him, just saying this tournament has not been a great way to showcase his skillset.

Archived