• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 World Junior Championship

Long live the King

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That nobody attends the tournament when it was hosted in Buffalo, thus no booing of Canadian squad vs. Massive (formerly anyways, they've since ruined the tournament in Canada) crowds in Canada that leads to vociferous booing of American team.

This was most prevalent the last time it was on West Coast I think (Erik Johnson, Jack Johnson teams) so Josh is as on the ball as ever.

That nobody attends the tournament when it was hosted in Buffalo, thus no booing of Canadian squad vs. Massive (formerly anyways, they've since ruined the tournament in Canada) crowds in Canada that leads to vociferous booing of American team.

This was most prevalent the last time it was on West Coast I think (Erik Johnson, Jack Johnson teams) so Josh is as on the ball as ever.

They went hard after the Russians last time too. I swear the fans led to a few of those “line brawls” they had a few years ago.

I complained about the booing of the USA national anthem, but American athletes do worse than that. lol

14-0 is totally normal for this level of competition and isn't a complete embarrassment to the game at all.

IIHF totally aren't fucking clowns, and aren't scheduling these utterly meaningless games for the extra revenue or anything like that, I'm completely sure!

I'm sure Kazakhstan also belongs here.

14-0 is totally normal for this level of competition and isn't a complete embarrassment to the game at all.

IIHF totally aren't fucking clowns, and aren't scheduling these utterly meaningless games for the extra revenue or anything like that, I'm completely sure!

I'm sure Kazakhstan also belongs here.

Totally, they should do what the NHL did with the World Cup. Have the big 5 plus one combined team of all the other European countries.

Anybody watching this? Does Kravtsov appear entirely uninterested or is it just me?

Gorton in the house, too.

Barely noticed him. A few times defensively. Is he shadowing Necas or something?

I have heard Necas’ name a lot. Not that he’s been overly impressive. No one has. This game has been disappointing thus far.

Anybody watching this? Does Kravtsov appear entirely uninterested or is it just me?

Gorton in the house, too.

Was just saying this to a friend. Never has the puck, looks like he doesn't care if he has the puck, not at all a dominant player.

Archived