• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#11) Rangers at Los Angeles Kings // F.A.M.

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Mission accomplished.

There's a ton of talk around here about Hughes linking him to sucking like it's some kind of guarantee. I don't necessarily agree a top three sans Hughes changes an organization.

Way to play four corners with the puck at the end to kill the clock. Atta boy Hayes.

I'm not convinced he's a savior anyways. A complete guess on my part but I think Kakko closes the gap between them. Hughes off to slow start, Kakko off to great start.

I'm not convinced he's a savior anyways. A complete guess on my part but I think Kakko closes the gap between them. Hughes off to slow start, Kakko off to great start.

Not sure where you read that Hughes is off to a slow start. His stats look fine to me. 5 points in 3 games in the USHL. 16 points in 11 games for the U18 team.

Henrik has a great game. Unfortunately, the team in front of him didn?t and his mistakes were costly.
Feel like Hank had a good game, not a great one, which is what this team needs to win. Kovalchuk w 3 points and killer shot, not saying I wanted him on the team though. On paper LA had more talent and it showed, we just let them back in the game and take over.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Blowing a 2-0 lead in LA?? Hmmm...sounds familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Every year since 2014 the Rangers play the Kings and I say the exact same thing. This game felt familiar. It's like completely different teams and same outcome, same players killing us. Same blown lead. Same bad third period. We should just not play Lundqvist vs LA. Just to break it up.

Feel like Hank had a good game, not a great one, which is what this team needs to win. Kovalchuk w 3 points and killer shot, not saying I wanted him on the team though. On paper LA had more talent and it showed, we just let them back in the game and take over.

First 2 goals should have been easy blocked shots from Pionk. Third was Fast looking thebwring way. One should have been covered by Lundqvist but he swatted it away. The 4th, oooof.

Boys didn’t stay hungry.

Every year since 2014 the Rangers play the Kings and I say the exact same thing. This game felt familiar. It's like completely different teams and same outcome, same players killing us. Same blown lead. Same bad third period. We should just not play Lundqvist vs LA. Just to break it up.

Just forfeit the game ahead of time. It's not like they want the two points anyway. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I'm about done watching Kings/Rangers hockey while Martinez is still in the league. I'm just skipping these going forward until he's not. Total PTSD.

Will you still make the GDT for the sadists among us that need a forum?

A fucking dumpster fire, the way they just let Martinez float down the ice for that goal.

I have complained for years that this team doesn’t stand up guys at the blue line. This was another example.

I’ve concluded that this won’t change.

Am I the only one who wants to see more Chytil and less Hayes? When Chytil is trying to be a puck hog, things open up out there. If he had guys with any offensive instinct on the ice when he is playing that way, we would see results.

Gotta figure a way to get some guys that go to the net on the ice with him. Kreider and Zucc seem to be clicking with Zib, so I'd hate to break that up.

Gotta move Hayes Namestnikov and Spooner out of here and get some grit that can skate/play. I think some net crashing and buzzing around the net could help this team.

Archived