• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#11) Rangers at Los Angeles Kings // F.A.M.

Morphinity 2.0

It means Chytil should be in Hartford. Quinn goes for breakie w/ Howden and Chytil on game days.

I honestly think it's becoming detrimental for Chytll to still be here and not in the AHL. They sent Andersson down to give him quality minutes, yet Chytll is on 4th line duty with McLeod?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. It's also going to cost them a lot more money, earlier, now, assuming he pans out.

It's pointless.

I always liken it to Toronto. They sucked properly, and left players like Nylander in the AHL as long as possible. We should be doing the same. Holland helps you get the 1st overall, and lets others develop. I think he sucks (and I'm using him purely as an example), but you need to go all in and embrace the suck.

If they finished dead last that it guarantees them....nothing. So if they're pinning their hopes on Hughes that's a terrible mistake.

Personally I think they'll not suck bad enough and finish in a position where their odds are even less when it comes to drafting a game changer.

If they finished dead last that it guarantees them....nothing. So if they're pinning their hopes on Hughes that's a terrible mistake.

Personally I think they'll not suck bad enough and finish in a position where their odds are even less when it comes to drafting a game changer.

A top 3 pick can change an organization. I wouldn't say they are pinning their hopes on anything, simply improving their odds of being able to compete with a higher talent level.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Mission accomplished.

There's a ton of talk around here about Hughes linking him to sucking like it's some kind of guarantee. I don't necessarily agree a top three sans Hughes changes an organization.

Way to play four corners with the puck at the end to kill the clock. Atta boy Hayes.

Archived