• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECF | Tampa Bay Rangers (A1) vs Washington Capitals (M1)

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tampa Rangers simply didn't have it last nite. Allowing 2 goals should get a team a victory. However, it seems to me that the Caps wore then down physically and sorta broke their spirit. Probably try it again in Fla. Can Tampa respond in kind? Hedman, amongst others, imho, played one of the worst games of his career last nite. Where has the Norris Trophy candidate been?

Go Rangers!!

Yeah, we should have known from his push for 'analytics' as a mode of analysis, cold impersonal data taking the place of grit and moxie. We see you Kocherov!

Yes everything about him is cold, cold, cold. And now he is trying to control the new media. It is all bits and bytes to him.

:+1:

To root for the Washington Capitals, I guess. But there is more to the story:

The truth has come to light and we have a double agent in our midst. Mr. Filip Kocherov, pretending to be an advocate to make the Rangers great again, fooled us all with his cover of wanting to tank all year for a proper rebuild. Yes people, we were played, it is all a ruse.

Well your cover is blown Kocherov. Your collusion with evil actors has been revealed and the cyber attacks against the good guys has now been revealed for what it is... propaganda.

Fake news.

I want to see Ovechkin in the Cup.

I also want to see McPhee versus his old team takes.

I'll take the extra pick, happily, but not as happily as I'd like the aforementioned themes to see the light of day.

до свида́ния

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That just doesn?t make sense to me

It's under no obligation to. Sports are subjective.

I don't hate the Caps or Ovie like others do. You've known me long enough to know that there's exactly one team I legitimately despise. The rest are just temporary enemies on any given night.

It's under no obligation to. Sports are subjective.

I don't hate the Caps or Ovie like others do. You've known me long enough to know that there's exactly one team I legitimately despise. The rest are just temporary enemies on any given night.

This has nothing to do with hating them or not and all to do with getting another 1st round pick next year, it just doesn?t make sense to me as to why you would root for Tampa to lose. To each their own, I guess

I'll take

до свида́ния

Holy shit Phil I was just kidding, now take that hex off my family.

As for the matter at hand, I hope you enjoy your brief little celebration with Wilson and Orpik and the rest of the DC gang. Meanwhile the lost 1st rounder is the player who pushes the Rangers over the top for a Cup. Except it doesn't happen because you needed to get some kind of momentary warn and fuzzy about the Caps.

Forget that this could be the pick that prevents another prolonged Cup drought. What's another ten years of misery when you can watch Ovi smile with no teeth. It's all good Phil, just rule out starting a Rangercentric website, the crowd may stone you. BTW, are the Caps your second favorite team or your third?

Because I'd like to see Ovechkin win a Cup. As a hockey fan (which I am first), I care about that more than the Rangers getting another first. I'm a Rangers fan second.

You tell em Phil, a man has got to have his priorities. People here are all kinds of screwed up.

No worries, I totally get you. I am a fan of children first and my daughter second.

You tell em Phil, a man has got to have his priorities. People here are all kinds of screwed up.

No worries, I totally get you. I am a fan of children first and my daughter second.

toucher

Neither. I'm not a fan of any team other than the Rangers. I do like individuals, though. Wilson and Ovechkin are on that list somewhere.

Yes, I admit that when I think of Wilson I get goosebumps and little butterflies in my tum tum.

Aren't most people? Other children you don't have to take home with you at the end of the day.

Because I'd like to see Ovechkin win a Cup. As a hockey fan (which I am first), I care about that more than the Rangers getting another first. I'm a Rangers fan second.

I guess you would be rooting for the Capitals if they were playing the Rangers in the conference finals, because it would be better for hockey for Ovechkin to finally get that title to match Crosby.

Sorry, it just doesn?t make any sense to me

I guess you would be rooting for the Capitals if they were playing the Rangers in the conference finals, because it would be better for hockey for Ovechkin to finally get that title to match Crosby.

Sorry, it just doesn?t make any sense to me

Incorrect. This isn't difficult.

If Rangers, then Rangers.

If no Rangers, then whichever story I gravitate towards.

The latter can be influenced based on what can happen with the Rangers, but require it.

Archived