• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2017-2018 ECF | Tampa Bay Rangers (A1) vs Washington Capitals (M1)

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I allowed to keep agreeing with you today?

Good thing I wasn't here earlier or we would have double teamed Phil and I'd hate to do that while he is menstruating like Ovi's bitch.

BTW, I'm very pessimistic. The Caps look menacing. I agree with something I heard. Tampa scores first and the Caps will be relentless. Caps score first and Tampa is in trouble. Hate to say it, but I'm finding it difficult to imagine the Bolts winning tonight. Should make it even more exciting in a way.

I'm desperate for the extra first and am dying for a win. It's fun to root for McD and Stralman again.

Blue, love your post. One thing though. Stralman is the man! Sather screwed him, the team and the fans by not understanding his value and treating him like some meh defensemen. Still pisses me off. He did not want to leave and did not try to hold the team up for big money. Sather basically forfeited him.

In 2014 Stralman was to us what Zubov was to us in 94. And we fucked up with both of them.

Go Stralman, Go Tampa.

I share that pissedoffness with you Giaco. Never thought this team?s management would screw the pooch like that. Opportunity missed.

Edit: But fortunately, the decay and Alf-inflicted wounds have been addressed and we are moving the whole shebang onto a new day - Hajek, Rykov, Pionk, Lindgren will soon be the names on our lips, maybe.

Edit: Tampa, meanwhile, is faced with some serious personnel questions?no goals in how long? Inneffective in the last two games. No answers. Ouch. What next for our former heroes?

And we?re done.

Good luck Caps , to get those Knights.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Wilson’s hand gonna be a knuckle burger for the next month- was it worth it? Fierce fight .. he was mad.

At least this game is rockin. COMEON TAMPA!

Fierce for sure. Coburn does not know how to fight. Man, not sure it is worth it. Shattered my knuckle and it took months for my hand to be right. Severe pain when bumped, which happens more than you'd think.

At least this game is rockin. COMEON TAMPA!

Fierce for sure. Coburn does not know how to fight. Man, not sure it is worth it. Shattered my knuckle and it took months for my hand to be right. Severe pain when bumped, which happens more than you'd think.

Im sure Wilson got necessary "treatment" for the pain

Archived