• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

McKenzie: Rangers Could Trade Picks for 21- to 23-Year-Old

Mr.wiskers

Good Point Pete. I think they were sort of starting it with the Brassard-Zib trade. They definetly had a plan to trade Stepan before his NMC clause kicked in

i'd tell you that this might have been on the table as far back as the 1st round exit two years back. this year was like trying to be just a little bit pregnant.

i'm glad they did it however. i just hope they get a bit of puck luck with the picks and make some shrewd off season moves.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd tell you that this might have been on the table as far back as the 1st round exit two years back. this year was like trying to be just a little bit pregnant.

i'm glad they did it however. i just hope they get a bit of puck luck with the picks and make some shrewd off season moves.

yeah thankfully the isles and hawks are catching some fire improving our lottery position

You could pre lockout tie up the puck along the boards and force a faceoff pretty much any time you wanted. It was a much slower game . Skating skill was always important but there were a lot of big physical defensemen who weren't very good skaters.

The game isn't different than it ever was (not counting equipment to help people keep their teeth). The difference is in what the younger players can do because of better training, better nutrition, better education and not being guests playing in the wilds of Canada's Junior Leagues. The play is the same, keep your stick on the ice, play within the system, take the body not the puck, stand up for your teammates and more. By the way, were you even born when the Rangers won their last cup? I know that you young folks think you run the world and that us geezers don't know anything about anything. But just think of where you would be if it wasn't for us.
So what you're saying is game is different.

There’s no fuckin way this guy is 82 years old. He would have dribbled on himself 13 times and suffered 2 bouts of erectile disfunction during that long ass post.

“Thanks”

“Just sayin’ “

Yeah, ok.

There?s no fuckin way this guy is 82 years old. He would have dribbled on himself 13 times and suffered 2 bouts of erectile disfunction during that long ass post.

?Thanks?

?Just sayin? ?

Yeah, ok.

Maybe he did

Let?s trade picks, for guys on bad teams, to put them on our bad team! The recipe for success!!!

They will be going for guys buried by depth with these trades (DeAngelo, Howden, Hajek, Lindgren), maybe some foreigner that won?t come over, or something.

Totally agree, make your picks and build the team the right way through the draft and FA.

this makes me think of brad van imp leaving the penalty box and flying cross ice to level the russian player during that exhibition game.

yeah that play would fly today.

Holy shit. I forgot about that guy. Definitely a name to put in the former Ranger thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If given a choice between DMoore or DMcI, I'd take Dylan every time. Not trolling. As a team, the Rangers played better when Dylan was in the lineup. Just like when Pitt brought up that huge young kid. Domonic Moore was absolutely useless except for winning a face off once in a while. When the league started penalizing hand slash/hook they took away Moores only tool. Useless.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived