• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Official Scoreboard Watching Thread (Draft Pick Tracker)

Yea 10-13 I wouldn't be mad at 'reaching' a bit for Kotkaniemi. 10 goals and 29 points in 57 Liiga games as a 17 year old. 6'2" 190. Sign me up. This is assuming Bouchard, Dobson, and Ty Smith are gone.

I don't think that's a reach for him there at all.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think we are safe from 10th now. However the flyers game make me nervous even though they need to win. I mean last night the knicks beat miami even without kanter which of course hurts our tanking goal

Hardly safe. We're in 10th even with a point today.

If we'd gone into a more complete tank, we would have probably ended up 7th, so this is really not bad. I think it turns out that a lot of fretting over the lack of a tank was unnecessary.

3 less wins gets us 4th, add a tie and we end up 3rd.

Dream was to land in a position to select in the top 4

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

3 less wins gets us 4th, add a tie and we end up 3rd.

Dream was to land in a position to select in the top 4

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Team wasn't nearly bad enough to get that low in the standings. Other teams completely sucking ass didn't help us (with Chicago being the big one)

That said... I'm excited for what's going to be available at 8. The only thing that concerns me is that we can drop back another 3 spots if we get unlucky.

If we get into the top 3 somehow I might faint. Dahlin, Svechnikov or Zadina on this team would be a dream come true. Either of the three would probably take a whole year off the rebuild

Team wasn't nearly bad enough to get that low in the standings. Other teams completely sucking ass didn't help us (with Chicago being the big one)

That said... I'm excited for what's going to be available at 8. The only thing that concerns me is that we can drop back another 3 spots if we get unlucky.

If we get into the top 3 somehow I might faint. Dahlin, Svechnikov or Zadina on this team would be a dream come true. Either of the three would probably take a whole year off the rebuild

Yes, they were. That stupid late-season Western road trip really fucked things up late in the game.

Archived