• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Official Scoreboard Watching Thread (Draft Pick Tracker)

We will finish 10th, neither of the teams behind will get 3+ points in the last 3 games. I could even see this annoying team winning the remaining 3 rivalry games.

I really hope we trade up to get Wahlstrom. Dont want any of the Dmen going 9-13th.

Only hope is that we lose the last 3 games(I'm sure we will win the last one of course lol). The Islander game will be huge

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will finish 10th, neither of the teams behind will get 3+ points in the last 3 games. I could even see this annoying team winning the remaining 3 rivalry games.

I really hope we trade up to get Wahlstrom. Dont want any of the Dmen going 9-13th.

Me either, they all smell like Ryan Murray.

Unless we get lucky in the lottery we'll have to trade up now.

Big difference between 5-8 and 9-13. Think it might be difficult to swing if we end up in the latter picks.

Maybe a 3rd round pick. I wouldnt trade much to move up a few spots, unless management really have their eye on someone.

If they fall in the 8 - 15 range, I anticipate them taking someone "off the board" a bit, like they did with Andersson and Chytil.

If they cant move up to get Zadina or Svechnikov, I see them grabbing a Finnish forward.

Theyll grab a defense-man with the late first they dont trade. Merkley, Woo, Miller

Maybe a 3rd round pick. I wouldnt trade much to move up a few spots, unless management really have their eye on someone.

If they fall in the 8 - 15 range, I anticipate them taking someone "off the board" a bit, like they did with Andersson and Chytil.

If they cant move up to get Zadina or Svechnikov, I see them grabbing a Finnish forward.

Theyll grab a defense-man with the late first they dont trade. Merkley, Woo, Miller

Yea 10-13 I wouldn't be mad at 'reaching' a bit for Kotkaniemi. 10 goals and 29 points in 57 Liiga games as a 17 year old. 6'2" 190. Sign me up. This is assuming Bouchard, Dobson, and Ty Smith are gone.

I really hope we draft a winger with our pick. We must be really lucky to land Zadina and Svechnikov. Tkhachuk is a posibility, but will go in the top 7 for sure. I like Wahlstrom aswell.

If we end up with 9-10th pick and all the mentioned wingers is taken, I hope we trade back a few spots. 8-14 will most likely be just D-men and Centers, so we could trade back to 15-17 and draft someone like Kotkaniemi/Farabee/Noel.

Trading down is not something I?d considered but I wonder what that could yield. Surely there?d be a few teams trying to move up, though you?re not sacrificing young talent if you?re also looking to move up in the draft.

Time will tell.

Rangers currently 9th!!!

GAME 82: Rangers at Flyers

-That should be a loss. Flyers will try and avoid a wildcard slot with a win.

Meanwhile...

HAWKS (-1): have Blues at home, at Jets (2 tough match ups)

OILERS (-3): are playing Vegas now and losing. Then they end the season with the Canucks. They need to win tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Rangers currently 9th!!!

GAME 82: Rangers at Flyers

-That should be a loss. Flyers will try and avoid a wildcard slot with a win.

Meanwhile...

HAWKS (-1): have Blues at home, at Jets (2 tough match ups)

OILERS (-3): are playing Vegas now and losing. Then they end the season with the Canucks. They need to win tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hawks really fucked the blues last night. They could do it again tomorrow. There's a good chance we could end up in #8 which would be fucking awesome.

Panthers have 92 points and 2 games left, Saturday and Sunday. Flyers hold final wildcard , have 96 and only this game left.Flyers can clinch with even an OT loss otherwise goes to tiebreakers if Panthers can get 2 points 2x. While want to see NYR lose a total tank job will piss off the Panthers.

Archived