• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Official Scoreboard Watching Thread (Draft Pick Tracker)

No offense, but no player ever made the NHL by not giving 100% and intentionally losing. Any player, when dressed, will try to win a game. So, yes, if you are expecting the players to just roll over, that's unrealistic.

Now if you really want them to lose, then you need Gorton to coach the team with a lineup where your 4th liners play 1st line mins and vice versa.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Our rocket Scientist behind the bench still refuses to play the kids we brought up on special teams...

My question is why not? ...I mean...I already know he's a fucking idiot, but most of us get the fact that we've been out of this playoff run since mid February. Play the kids....Play the damn Wolfpack players for Christ sake. Let's see what we have. We're going to overhaul a lot over the summer so why the hell not....

Wait...

I think I know what it is.....

Dick weed is going to be gone as well, so I bet this is his going away "fuck you" present to us; He's giving it his all the whole way this year so that he can be employed sooner than later.

Nevermind, I got it. This is AV's "Ram it up our asses" way of going out the door...Fine!....as long as he goes. The sooner the better, and I can't wait!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our rocket Scientist behind the bench still refuses to play the kids we brought up on special teams...

My question is why not? ...I mean...I already know he's a fucking idiot, but most of us get the fact that we've been out of this playoff run since mid February. Play the kids....Play the damn Wolfpack players for Christ sake. Let's see what we have. We're going to overhaul a lot over the summer so why the hell not....

Wait...

Dick weed is going to be gone as well, so I bet this is his going away "fuck you" present to us; He's giving it his all the whole way this year so that he can be employed sooner than later.

Nevermind, I got it. This is AV's "Ram it up our asses" way of going out the door...Fine!....as long as he goes. The sooner the better, and I can't wait!

Because the NHL mandates that you put the most competitive roster on ice that you can.

I'm hoping that you're just being hyporbolic and sensationalist, because I wouldn't know what to say if you actually believed half of what you're saying. [emoji14]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We've already had this convo. They're currently playing 3 AHL D men (although Pionk has been good), plus O'Gara. They have 2 teenagers in the line up and Cody McLeod. It is what it is. If they win they win. They are not going to call up worse players, essentially giving the finger to the players that have earned this chance. Everyone (players [especially the RFA's], coaches, staff) is playing for future jobs.

The drawing will be held on 4/28/2018...

1, 18.5%, 18.0%, 20.0%

2, 13.5%, 12.1%, 13.5%

3, 11.5%, 10.3%, 11.5%

4, 9.5%, 10.3%, 9.5%

5, 8.5%, 8.5%, 8.5%

6, 7.5%, 7.6%, 7.5%

7, 6.5%, 6.7%, 6.5%

8, 6.0%, 5.8%, 6.0%

9, 5.0%, 5.4%, 5.0%

10, 3.5%, 4.5%, 3.5%

11, 3.0%, 3.2%, 3.0%

12, 2.5%, 2.7%, 2.5%

13, 2.0%, 2.2%, 2.0%

14, 1.5%, 1.8%, 1.0%

15, 1.0%, 0.9%

https://www.nhl.com/news/2018-nhl-draft-lottery-odds-announced/c-297409174

Wait...

C'mon now...AV has to coach to win. He has all along. Can you imagine anyone else hiring him if he decided to coach to lose? Like Pete said, every player is going to give everything he's got and every coach is as well. The decision to tank would always come from the top of the organization but it should never be embraced by the players/coaching staff.

i think they might be better off keeping their pick at 8-11, and try to get another pick in that range. I dont like it, but the cost to move into the top 4 could be pricey, as to where moving mid-first will cost a late first and a 2nd or 3rd, at most. As much as I'd want to get Svechnikov or Zadina, not sure I see game-breaker potential in either guy to warrant the move. I'd love to get one, but not sure its a viable option, at this point.

I think you go for ~7th and ~12th.

Move picks/prospects for a young d-man, perhaps a change of scenery or a guy caught in a log-jam that can come in and play next season.

And then if you can package a pick and Staal/Smith without retaining, I'm good for that, too.

Wait...

I think the same of the fans

Rooting for the horrible teams is really frustrating. They literally never win. I'd guess the Isles don't gain another point. I had the Oilers penciled in for 2-4 more points and that looks unlikely as well. It's insane how horrible some of these teams are, and we're watching the Rangers every night.

Rooting for the horrible teams is really frustrating. They literally never win. I'd guess the Isles don't gain another point. I had the Oilers penciled in for 2-4 more points and that looks unlikely as well. It's insane how horrible some of these teams are, and we're watching the Rangers every night.

Ha! So true and sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived