• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Official Scoreboard Watching Thread (Draft Pick Tracker)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florida and Columbus making ground on the Devils makes me happy.

New Jersey are only 3 points off missing out on the playoffs now, that would be a huge bonus to be fair.

I'd rather they make it and get pummeled. Don't want them getting another chance at a top pick

also not great that Boston and Tampa are rolling. Be nice if the Jets, Preds and Knights could finish with better records.

The Taylor Halls will beat out the Jackets. The cherry on top is we catch the Isles.

Tampa doesn't matter. Ideally they win the cup this year and miss the playoffs next year.

As for the Taylor Halls, that will be the battle for the 2nd wild card. Florida will pass them both.

As for the Taylor Halls, that will be the battle for the 2nd wild card. Florida will pass them both.

That's my assumption, I went out on the record over a month ago predicting Florida would surprise and make it. Toot toot. And I'm sticking with Taylor Hall too. CBJ's outside, lookin in. Obviously hope I'm wrong on NJ.

Here's the thing about Boston and Tampa. One of em is getting knocked out before the ECF. If Vegas and obviously one of the Jets/Preds finish ahead and also get knocked out before the WCF, that pick can be 25/26 instead of 28.

I think there's a decent chance of the Oilers overtaking us. The rest appear lost.

The bottom of the league is very very bad. Shockingly so, actually. We had to trade everyone to get this bad while those teams have just been AHL teams all year it seems.

I think we even finish above the Islanders. Besides the D, our team is almost as good as it was before. Names = Nash, Spooner = Grabner. The D has sucked all year, so it just sucking a little bit more doesn't make that huge of a different.

It sucks really, I guess we will end up with a 8-10th pick. Was dreaming about one of the wingers going 2-4th.

Archived