• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

They aired the Destination X "PPV" on IMPACT last night.

I'm really hoping this begins to dismantle the Aces & Eights story line. It's at it's end, IMO.

Didnt they fire a bunch of them?

On a separate WWE note, Jericho is on hiatus again. Loses to RVD and then gets beat up by Ryback. I know Jericho wants to help build up other wrestlers as paying it forward but ffs can they give him one last run before he retires? And can he please go back to long pants.

Didnt they fire a bunch of them?

On a separate WWE note, Jericho is on hiatus again. Loses to RVD and then gets beat up by Ryback. I know Jericho wants to help build up other wrestlers as paying it forward but ffs can they give him one last run before he retires? And can he please go back to long pants.

Nope. Gallows/DOC's contract expired. D'Lo Brown was part of the angle for a few weeks but was dropped from the group months ago. He was also let go, but he was only an agent.

Jericho is teasing retirement after his next WWE run (probably next WM I would imagine). Phil you know I am a big Jericho fan and I know you respect him as well. Will you watch his last run?

Run? Not likely. I'll watch his last match though.

Kendrick was in TNA, and so was London. They were both released because neither is very good.

I disagree, Kendrick even won the X-division title.

There are FAAAAAR worse in TNA than those two.

I am aware of the fact that they WERE there, its more of a question of why were they let go?

London is pretty bad, he is another John Morrison *shudder*

Except he is talented in the ring, has charisma, looks, and isn't a roid muncher?

He was one of the many that got buried during WWE's big man revolution.

Hes a wrestler , when the industry wanted Sports Entertainers.

Except he is talented in the ring, has charisma, looks, and isn't a roid muncher?

He was one of the many that got buried during WWE's big man revolution.

Hes a wrestler , when the industry wanted Sports Entertainers.

Honestly, if he was really that good and charismatic, he wouldn't be wrestling in your local bowling alley.

Honestly, if he was really that good and charismatic, he wouldn't be wrestling in your local bowling alley.

Many shoot interviews talk about how vince buried him ,and his fall out.

At a time when they wanted Batistas, Lesnars, Lashleys , Cenas , he was a WCW/Old school TNA kinda guy.

He also has a largely positive attitude and prefers to work in situations where he can wrestle minus the drama.

As for Kendrick, he was over in WWE - but was dropped due to smoking weed.

Both have talent and are interesting, flawed - for sure, but still much better than a large part of both companies undercard.

Many shoot interviews talk about how vince buried him ,and his fall out.

At a time when they wanted Batistas, Lesnars, Lashleys , Cenas , he was a WCW/Old school TNA kinda guy.

He also has a largely positive attitude and prefers to work in situations where he can wrestle minus the drama.

As for Kendrick, he was over in WWE - but was dropped due to smoking weed.

Both have talent and are interesting, flawed - for sure, but still much better than a large part of both companies undercard.

Maybe but there is more than just the WWE. There is TNA, ROH, Japan etc. I just never found them that interesting. Danielson however, is as over as any wrestling in the business right now.

Maybe but there is more than just the WWE. There is TNA, ROH, Japan etc. I just never found them that interesting. Danielson however, is as over as any wrestling in the business right now.

Because there is a push (via punk) for change in that company.

The timing was terrible for the pair... they really are exceptional characters/wrestlers - and most importantly - LOVE WRESTLING.

Half the rosters of these companies are Body Builders (remember Masterson, or currently Rob E?)

Vince was looking for the next hulk hogan, not Shawn Michaels.

I disagree, Kendrick even won the X-division title.

There are FAAAAAR worse in TNA than those two.

I am aware of the fact that they WERE there, its more of a question of why were they let go?

So? Did you actually see him as X Division champion? The run was horrid. He wasn't being used for like three months and had a guaranteed monthly contract, so he was released.

London was released numerous times because he's an idiot. He'd no-show events, etc.

The whole mafia rivalry was stupid. The "what's next" after bully was revealed as the leader never really materialized...complete fail.

It also too far too long to reveal Bully. Remember, they consistently lost for months before he was revealed. Only after he was finally made the President did they even win a single match.

Caught the tail end of RAW last night. Bryan v. Cesaro was a fine match. Still not enough to get me interested in WWE again, but Cesaro can wrestle well. Has a great in-ring look. Someone here was telling me about him months ago — bravery?

Caught the tail end of RAW last night. Bryan v. Cesaro was a fine match. Still not enough to get me interested in WWE again, but Cesaro can wrestle well. Has a great in-ring look. Someone here was telling me about him months ago — bravery?

Nah, it was me who was telling you about him. Dude is good.