• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

I hope, he's been terrible.

Honestly, I don't blame them for the Hogan experiment. It made sense on paper. It just did nothing for the ratings, unfortunately. My bet is he works out a short-term extension through Bound For Glory, and they probably walk away from one another afterward.

I think they all will be successful ,Id almost argue Reigns is as good as either of them,he's just not as good on the mic as either

Anyways

Reigns can be booked as a monster heel as he is just a beast and is getting better and better,just a dominant force

Ambrose is already a great heel

Rollins is more high flying and I could see him becoming a face eventually

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup. My hope is to an owner who'll keep them in business. Why people actively root for their demise is beyond me. This industry fucking sucks when there is no competition, and I think WWE proved that the last time around. They get lazy and they rest on their laurels, knowing the WWE brand is doing 80% of the work anyway.

If they're sold, I'm in the pool that hopes it's to a new owner willing to keep them in business, because they day they go under is quite likely my last day as a wrestling fan... again. Just like in 2001 with WCW, I'll very likely go back to operating my life as if wrestling was a television show I watched from season one to series finale, hoping for something to come around that'll give me that same spark again (the way TNA did post WCW) to get me back into it, because WWE just doesn't do it for me.

If not, I just go down with the ship. Same as in 2001.

Viacom would be an unlikely, but possible buyer. They'd inject funds into the company to get it afloat, just like they've done a good job of with Bellator, which has defied all expectations and is being taken seriously.

• 2 months later...