• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
A number of dirt sheets are reporting that Sting has, or will be signing a Legends contract with WWE. I am very interested in how he will be utilized.

Makes sense. He's done everything he can possibly do in TNA. Frankly, I'd expect Angle to follow shortly as well. I believe his contract is up in September, or roundabout, so having him come in for next years' Rumble Royal, or something, isn't all that crazy an idea. He too has run his course in the company, and both have done marvelous jobs of putting over the young talent the company seems to be really pushing (Magnus, Roode, etc).

Sting to WWE would also make for the first time I've legitimately had any interest in watching WWE programming, so who knows, maybe he can make it stick? I doubt it, but I've followed him his entire career, and I don't plan on stopping now.

Punk's deal was set to expire this summer, and it's been rumored for almost a year now that he's burned out and "done", at least for a while, with wrestling.

If anything, I think you see him go back to ROH for a few select dates or NJPW.

Yep, he's another one. Scott Hall was my favorite, not much on the mic but his ring antics and impersonations were great. Might be my all time favorite wrestler.

Mine as well,miss him,think he's finally doing better in real life

Always hoped to see him again one day

HEY YO!

Yeah, I can't really hate it yet, but I don't love it either. He's a fresh face, though, and they're in a bit of a soft reset mode right now with a significant number of names on their roster having left in the last year (Hogan, Sting, Brisco, Prichard, Devon, D.O.C., the Aces & Eights in general, Matt Morgan, etc).