• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Guy has the personality of a bathtub fart. Watch me flip! Oooooh! Ahhhhh! He must be good because WWE fans say so.

The "BIG" thing makes me think it's a play on words though, and that whoever is signed is actually big (which John Morrison is not). The return of Bobby Lashley?

@fightbobby:

Making THINGS happen!

maybe, what about Batista? I am not a big fan of Batista btw but he is available and has name recognition.

He already responded and denied it on Twitter. Said he's a WWE guy for life.

MVP also denied fan questions on Twitter, though he did mention a desire to wrestle guys like Angle, Hardy, Roode, etc. a few months ago.

I fucking hate RVD with a passion. He was one of the reasons why I would refuse to watch TNA.

That being said, there is a rumor Mark Henry is retiring tonight but it could just be a story.

Punk vs Y2J was awesome last night. Jericho might have a torn miniscus thought...

Ryback vs Cena was actually somewhat entertaining.

Shield still looks good (IMHO).

Ziggler and Del Rio seem to have a face/heel turn x2 coming (Ziggler turning face and Del Rio turning heel)

Nash was teasing he might be in Sting's stable. Don't know if there is any truth in it though

That's exactly the type of move I'm looking for. As much as WWE sucks, TNA is still second fiddle. Need something to spearhead them. They had something good with Aces & Eights but it's lost steam IMO.

And please start growing the venues and bring some light into it, always seems dark and gloomy when I watch.

That's exactly the type of move I'm looking for. As much as WWE sucks, TNA is still second fiddle. Need something to spearhead them. They had something good with Aces & Eights but it's lost steam IMO.

And please start growing the venues and bring some light into it, always seems dark and gloomy when I watch.

They do that intentionally because the venues are smaller. It's an old wrestling trick. Both WCW and WWE did it early on in the late 80's and early 90's to make the crowd look bigger than they actually are.

TNA's crowds are in the low thousands right now, same as WWE/WCW used to do at the early onset of RAW and Nitro. That ultra bright stuff you see in WWE now is the result of major, high-end production values and something they have no fear in doing because their arenas are always full.