• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[SPOILER] Game of Thrones Discussion

Phil

maybe Varys is the Harpy. Don't know why that never occurred to me. It would make sense. He seems to be team Aegon VI and messing with Dany and the Lannisters back in Westeros would make Aegon stronger. Anyway this a discussion for the ADWD thread

As for the Kettleblacks, I'm not sure if theyre leaning one way or the other to cast them. Just me speculating based on other ways theyve consolidated storylines.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda wonder what they are doing with Jon Snow right now.

I mean he was the leader defending Castle Black in the books, wasn't that part of why Sam was able to convice people that he would be a good Lord Commander?

Now Thorne is there to annoy us all.

• 2 weeks later...
Was that whole scene different? I mean, I don't remember the questioning I guess..but they made it seem like they could go hard on Littlefinger as a suspect a lot more in the show

Not the thread for this type of discussion. This belongs in the spoiler forum.

But to answer your question.

I don't remember the questioning either, but it has to be different if alone for the fact that he claimed Lysa comitted suicide.

Also Sansa didn't drop the mask of being his niece/Bastard daughter and continued being the little bird in a cage.

Next week is father's day. Is that a hint? Will it happen?

To have a proper finale, you would think that they would have to. They will also have to wrap up this part of the Castle Black story. As seen in the clips for next week we will also visit with Danny and Aryia as well. Might even see the Brothers without Banners, I would imagine.

Absolutely will happen. I haven't a doubt in my mind.

I know they showed previews of Castle Black, figured they would be done with that already this season but I know the previews don't necessarily mean it'll show stuff for next week's episode.

I hope 100% they show it that night and it's going to be the last scene perhaps?

Depends on what kind of note they want to carry over into next season on, but I'd imagine it's one of the final scenes, if not the final scene.

"Wherever whores go" can really resonate depending on how they have this whole thing play out.

Depends on what kind of note they want to carry over into next season on, but I'd imagine it's one of the final scenes, if not the final scene.

"Wherever whores go" can really resonate depending on how they have this whole thing play out.

I think they end with Brotherhood without Banners scene.

Archived