• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Soccer Talk Thread

Jules

I am not ashamed to say I really enjoy watching the USWNT. The are dominating New Zeland 4-0 @73:00. NZ cannot touch the ball! Sure, HBOMax is the only way to watch and that sucks.

They play up up-tempo and the passing is fantastic how they move the ball as a unit. A real fun watch. 

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank

5 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Spurs score 2 in the last 5 minutes of the first half. Man City decides to play the game, and scores 4 in the second half. God I love seeing Spurs implode, even if them winning would be better for us.

Lol yeah. I texted my old teammate in Dublin that’s a huge Spurs supporter to thank him for nothing 

24 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Long season to go but congratulations Arsenal supporters. Doubly harsh having to watch that debacle and listen to that imbecile Dixon the entire game as well. 

I concur Dixon is an absolute knob. Great back and forth game. Obviously happy with the result. ManU's first loss after leading in something like 27 matches? And that might've been our first goal against from a set piece all season.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Enjoy Jorginho 😂

Just get the Enzo deal done now and this has been one hell of a transfer window.

I doubted him from the beginning, and I’m still not convinced, but Boehly is atleast spending money like a mad man and it looks like he has a plan. That’s more than I thought he would.

Yeah man, no clue what we're doing with Jorginho. Though I think Partey got injured against Man City and El Neny is hurt as well.

He plays as a deep midfielder and pushes the ball up field, right? That's what we need depth in TBH

32 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Yeah man, no clue what we're doing with Jorginho. Though I think Partey got injured against Man City and El Neny is hurt as well.

He plays as a deep midfielder and pushes the ball up field, right? That's what we need depth in TBH

Tbh I think it’s a good deal for you. 10-12m in this market is nothing and the guy is a proven winner. CL, Club world cup, European Champion. He’s experienced, played many years in the PL, was our vice-captain. Veteran, leader and winner, I think that’s exactly what this Arsenal squad needs right now. You’re playing amazing football atm, so I don’t think you need to make a big splash, just need some better depth.

I think he’ll suit you nice. Good on the ball and a good player to have when you play possesion football. His biggest weakness is his pace and it’s a big problem against teams that like to play on the counter-attack. It worked fine when he had Kante by his side, but him alone as CDM is not a good idea.