• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really need to re-read the first book. I barely remember anything. Like I read the wiki page for Tower of Joy and I was like I cant wait to read for myself in ADWD what happened and then I checked the references and it was all mentioned in the first book.

Once I got to book 2, I realized some differences I think. Especially how it ended and very minor stuff

It's not plot-wise, there are tweaks already, but the tone, the imagery, the style and mostly the actual dialogues. In my mind, every page brings back images of episodes I haven't watched in over a year. The producers have done an unreal job.

Getting people is tough, we also played it just once in 3 months :D

I think it's easy to learn, but difficult to master. One of the deepest games of strategy I ever played, though I fear that playing it with less than 5 (better 6) people, might get boring quick.

We had real fun, with me (Starks) and my sister (Greyjoys) fighting the whole game, while Tyrell and Baratheons beat each other up and the Lannisters just waited quietly for their chance at the end of the game and they nearly won. It has a max od 10 turns, but we needed 6 hours to complete the game.