• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes that was her younger son Tommen and she thought the battle was lost. Remember, a scene earlier she revealed to Sansa that Ilyn Payne was there to kill them all if Stannis won, so she wouldnt get taken alive. When she was about to poison Tommen (and herself) she thought the battle was lost until her father strode into the room

yes that was her younger son Tommen and she thought the battle was lost. Remember, a scene earlier she revealed to Sansa that Ilyn Payne was there to kill them all if Stannis won, so she wouldnt get taken alive. When she was about to poison Tommen (and herself) she thought the battle was lost until her father strode into the room

Ah okay thanks for that clear up. Makes perfect sense

I really hope they dont continue to brush stuff dealing with the Targaryen downfall under the rug. The back story is too interesting to ignore.

I'm sure we'll see plenty of it next season. One thing that the TV show has avoided horribly so far is the whole concept of flashbacks. I hope that changes just for the Targ backstory.

yeah. My feeling is they didnt show Rhaegar tonight because they werent prepared to cast someone just yet for what is effectively a cameo right now. Wouldve been similar to the Lord Beric situation, where someone portrayed him in season 1 but is being re-cast for next season because he'll have screen time

Archived