• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure there is — the group is free for any type of discussion, including spoiler talk.

The problem with keeping one or the other is that not everyone has read all the books, and not everyone has read ALL the books, which makes even the lightest of spoiler discussion a potential disaster.

ForumRunner viewers also don't have have the luxury of spoiler tags. Spoiler information posted, even in tags, is still seen by them, and there's no way to correct that.

A few episodes back, he resolved not to bring her to Kings Landing under Davos' advice - said it would be her victory and not his.

Yea. Saw that, but figured she'd be up to something behind his back.

Sure there is — the group is free for any type of discussion, including spoiler talk.

The problem with keeping one or the other is that not everyone has read all the books, and not everyone has read ALL the books, which makes even the lightest of spoiler discussion a potential disaster.

ForumRunner viewers also don't have have the luxury of spoiler tags. Spoiler information posted, even in tags, is still seen by them, and there's no way to correct that.

So then why not make a thread for each book in the group?

so i started my new job today. guess who comes in on my first day... peter dinklage.

i was HIGHLY debating just picking him up and running around the store screaming "MAKE WAY FOR THE KINGS HAND". would have gladly gotten fired for that.

:rofl:

That was a great episode... I really liked that conversation between Arya and the dude that kills for her.. was kinda funny. He's a real cool character.

I think its awesome that he refers to himself as "the man".

That was a great episode... I really liked that conversation between Arya and the dude that kills for her.. was kinda funny. He's a real cool character.

Jaqen H'ghar.

I think its awesome that he refers to himself as "the man".

"A" man, not "the" man.

You are free to open one. As most of us have read all books by now though, I thought that to be unnecessary.

Same. I was going to do it when it first started, but by then I'd realized that most of us in there were nearly to or through Dance with Dragons, so I figured the older book threads would get no love.

Maybe in the books, but I heard him say "The" on TV, many many times LOL.

His accent makes it a bit weird, but he's most definitely saying "A man"

His "faction" is "Faceless Men" - their canon belief is that people are...how do we say..."interchangeable"

Archived