• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

Carol is fantastic. I'm not sure anyone on this show has had a greater rise to strength than her character has considering where all these characters began. Remember — Carol's roots were as a victim of spousal abuse/domestic violence, who catered to her fat, abusive husband.

Today, she's easily one of the strongest, smartest leaders in the group, and a total fuckin' bad-ass.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of. You'd have lost a lot of steam, and there's going to be a lot of characters missing that you won't know why, but you could probably pick up Season 5 and not miss so much that you couldn't figure it out?

Carol is fantastic. I'm not sure anyone on this show has had a greater rise to strength than her character has considering where all these characters began. Remember — Carol's roots were as a victim of spousal abuse/domestic violence, who catered to her fat, abusive husband.

Today, she's easily one of the strongest, smartest leaders in the group, and a total fuckin' bad-ass.

Yea totally. Just caught the episode where Shane beats Ed in season 1 the other day and couldnt believe she is the same character. They have done such a great job with her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I meant to, been busy.

I loved the opener — thought the black-and-white to color before-and-after technique was really well done. Love the impact of the opener, too, with things already picking up steam. No way the car horn at the end wasn't the Wolves, and I'm pretty sure we're gonna see Alexandria overrun within a handful of episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
No one is safe.

RIP Glenn?

From the angle, hard to tell if that was actually him being eaten?

no sure how to do spoilers on here but I'll try to not give anything away with my response

I assumed that's what was happening. Even if that wasn't what was happening, it's hard to see a way out of that anyway. but shit you might be on to something

nevermind, think I got it

Think that Glen isn't getting eated? I guess I could see it being the other guy but how the fuck does he get out of that herd. I thought it was safe to assume he was dead but maybe I shouldn't

I think people are saying he could have crawled under the garbage container. He does die in a rather graphic scene in the comic, not like that though. It isn't really a hero's exit either, so he could very well be alive even though I don't see how he gets away from all of those walkers.

I hate the idea of him being alive to be honest. It makes you feel like there is no situation in which the main characters cant get out of. If a character is in a position like that, they should most definitely not survive. Just my 2 cents (if that made any sense what so ever).

I hate the idea of him being alive to be honest. It makes you feel like there is no situation in which the main characters cant get out of. If a character is in a position like that, they should most definitely not survive. Just my 2 cents (if that made any sense what so ever).

Well...

I don't know if you've read the comics, but...

He will die. If they follow even loosely to the comics regarding the introduction and story of Negan, Glenn will die the most brutal death of pretty much any character, and probably pretty soon.

Well...

I don't know if you've read the comics, but...

He will die. If they follow even loosely to the comics regarding the introduction and story of Negan, Glenn will die the most brutal death of pretty much any character, and probably pretty soon.

yeah the baseball bat scene in the comics was tough to watch, but we have seen them take so many creative liberties with this show. Also, I wouldnt be surprised to see if they were just field testing Glenn's death to see how the audience would react to him dying later on.

yeah the baseball bat scene in the comics was tough to watch, but we have seen them take so many creative liberties with this show. Also, I wouldnt be surprised to see if they were just field testing Glenn's death to see how the audience would react to him dying later on.

HA! That'd be something.

"Here's Not Here"

One of the best story-telling episodes in Walking Dead history. Far and away. I love that they gave this an hour and half too. Speaks to the importance of Morgan's character, to dedicate this kind of time to him.

Casing John Carroll Lynch as Eastman was brilliant, too. What a wonderful, albeit short-lived character.