• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://37.media.tumblr.com/5dda3c38ffdc79117de85b429afd3e0a/tumblr_n47710z8zC1rwljrpo1_500.gif

Look at Jaimes hands.

You don't see it?

Look again:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/81c47d15c0883647f19c1c76e9c79810/tumblr_n47710z8zC1rwljrpo3_500.gif

:rofl:

Forgot to mention — the best part of this is that it's also his right hand — his golden hand.

So, based on those who follow the show alone - what camps do we follow/support in regards to the famed houses of the series?

Personally I am a heavy supporter of the true house of Baratheon. Robert remains my favourite character in the show and I would happily cast my vote for Gendry as King.

I'm assuming you're joking but Robert is such a random person to be a fan of lol

You know what they say about assumptions my friend, I am indeed a huge fan of Robert Baratheon.

I love his character, I applaud his resume and could not resist his humour. His banter with Eddard in the first season really set the tone for how I feel about both him and his house.

Kinda hard to take care of your actual biological kids when you don't know where they live or who their mom is

Was going to say it, but didn't want to enter spoiler territory. Also, I'd say that having one rotten apple doesn't necessarily ruin the rest of the bunch - even if they don't exactly fall from his tree.