• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

that was like when my family went to Florida in 2006. Went to a restaurant the first night and the waitress was from Long Island.

2005 we went to Arizona and the people in our jeep tour car in Sedona were also from Long Island

2008 we went to Mexico and there were like 3 other families from Long Island.

that was like when my family went to Florida in 2006. Went to a restaurant the first night and the waitress was from Long Island.

^ The chances are that anywhere you go in Florida, you'll run into people from NY. 90% of the people I met living down there were born up here... and that's not just talking old people.

I hate small gifts, this lady at my job asked me for a favor and made me work an extra half hour (yes I even got paid for it), and I had no problem doing it last night (5:00 pm to 5:30pm) and today she hands me a box of ferrero rocher's. If you didn't know what they were, they are hazelnut chocolates.

http://peter.evans-greenwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ferrero_rocher.jpg

I feel bad, does anyone ever get that feeling like they don't really deserve it and you just want to hand it back?