• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

True story: there's a place in south America called lake tittycocka (not sure how it's spelled).

Dude... you just heard about this now? LOL There was Beavis and Butthead, South Park, etc.. probably every dirty cartoon in the history of man has made fun of this.

The fucking Animaniacs made a song about it!

Shopping for my girlfriend for Christmas. I usually never have any doubt as to what to get, but this year I'm grasping :\

I am dealing with the same issue. Not that I'm grasping, but it's not easy.

Today can't end soon enough. Actually, this semester being over would be great!

End the semester now, yes plz.

yup would love the semester over as well. Heres my work for the next 3 weeks:

regular homework due tomorrow for astronomy, as well as the following tuesday

3 minute presentation wednesday with accompanying 2 minute write-up for a Comm class

watch the day the earth stood still for sci fi class by wednesday

5 page sociology paper due thursday

read a short sci fi story for Monday

6 page Comm paper due next Wednesday

Sci Fi test next wednesday

Astronomy test thursday

Then finals 12th-14th

fun fun fun. Wanna take a guess on how much of the above I started?

THOSE REVIEWS! :rofl:

Alas, as I sit here unemployed pondering how I am going to pay for new shoes for my 8 children as we head into winter; I stumbled upon this cable. While looking for a self-centered expensive gift in hopes of lifting my jobless spirit over the holidays I headed to Best Buy as I just had to see it. I insisted the sales droid connect the cable up for a demo. He connected a Grand Prix BlueWray player to a Curtis 13" HDTv. I was blown away..the cable made this combo outshine the most expensive and largest combo they had in the store. Needless to say..I used the last available credit on my American Express Black Card and walked out of the store with the cable. While my kids cant wear it to school, I look forward to many nights in our cold unheated house as we watch Avatar for the 67th time!

Gold, Jerry! Gold!

That's fucking awesome. :rofl: I wonder how many rich assholes actually thought this was a necessity. I'm sure someone got suckered into it.

My fave...

While in agreement with the other reviewers that this cable renders the most life-altering pictures and sound, actually upconverting vhs to bluray, and displaying 3dhd in 4d ultra hd, I found there is room for improvement. There always is. Try buying two of the cables and running them in parallel for an even better experience. Optimum setup for a 1080i is four cables in parallel. Suddenly nirvana. For a 720p tv, use eight cables, but link them as four sets of two in-series. When hooked up with a flux capacitor and a selenium rectifier or wheatstone bridge, you can view the future in quadraphonic phasal matrices.

Some temporal distortion is an unfortunate artifact, but it should be fixed in an uprgade due by the CES.

What's great about it: Can also be used with a four-poster bed

What's not so great: No discount for buying by the case quanties