• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I thought it was really nice. :( I don't have a lot of $$ to go out spending on something ridiculous, and this fits my needs perfectly as the room is only 9' x 9'. I'm happy, you all can go fuck yourselves. :)

I have the same desk. It's freaking awful. I bought it as a stopgap as I was planning on moving in a few months and plans changed.

I'm looking to replace the desk before I replace my bed or upgrade my TV - it's that bad. Completely uncomfortable, wood already eroded and it can barely support the weight of a monitor and 2 speakers.

Erik, that's one of my all-time favorite movies. :cool:

repped when I can,Im glad someone know's where it's from

Me too!

Yeah, well, listen. You ought to ditch the two geeks you're in the car with now and get in with us. But that's all right, we'll worry about that later. I will see you there. All right?

repped when I can,Im glad someone know's where it's from

Me too!

Yeah, well, listen. You ought to ditch the two geeks you're in the car with now and get in with us. But that's all right, we'll worry about that later. I will see you there. All right?

LOL I know this movie backwards and forwards. The music and the cars were awesome. :)

I have the same desk. It's freaking awful. I bought it as a stopgap as I was planning on moving in a few months and plans changed.

I'm looking to replace the desk before I replace my bed or upgrade my TV - it's that bad. Completely uncomfortable, wood already eroded and it can barely support the weight of a monitor and 2 speakers.

So far it's been fine, but yeah the wood does seem cheap. As long as it can hold a laptop, maybe a 24" lcd if I decided to get one and some books when I'm studying, it'll be fine lol.

I tried to play it once. Didn't know what the hell was going on. All I know is, there are birds...and they're pissed for some reason.

So you make fun of him for having it when your friend's 11 year old has it...yet you can't figure out how to play it yourself? Hmm.