• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers-Capitals — Round One General Series Thread

How many games for the Rangers to win?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

2 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Himself 

He stinks. Ignore him. Keep swallowing offensive zone time. Score goals. They create as much off the rush as I do in the bedroom. Just keep it moving. Get your goals. Dust this team. They stink.

7 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

He stinks. Ignore him. Keep swallowing offensive zone time. Score goals. They create as much off the rush as I do in the bedroom. Just keep it moving. Get your goals. Dust this team. They stink.

Yeah.

I'm well aware cashing in Ranger wins prematurely is fucking dumb, but the Caps are completely overmatched all over the ice, on special teams and goaltending. If they keep their heads they should dispatch this team with relative ease. 

Excellent start, thought it was a really professional performance by a clearly superior team.

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

24 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I think this going to happen.

We drafted McIlrath just so Rempe could punch him in the face in the playoffs a few years later 

Edited by siddious
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, siddious said:

We drafted McIlrath just so Rempe could punch him in the face in the playoffs a few years later 

Glad we could finally unravel the reason we took him in that draft ......3D chess.

• Like 1

My favorite part of game 1 was who scored goals.

Rempe- unexpected, fan favorite, the man with all the momentum and who will inevitably take a beating this post season.

Vesey- and understated staple of our bottom six who gives 100% effort all the time.

Panarin-Does it need to be said, Monkey off his back in the playoffs.

Kreider- everyone's favorite Glider. Showing undying heart and leadership.

This team was primed and is ready for the long haul here. Keep it coming boys!!!!

• Applause 2
  • Believe 2

38 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

My favorite part of game 1 was who scored goals.

Rempe- unexpected, fan favorite, the man with all the momentum and who will inevitably take a beating this post season.

Vesey- and understated staple of our bottom six who gives 100% effort all the time.

Panarin-Does it need to be said, Monkey off his back in the playoffs.

Kreider- everyone's favorite Glider. Showing undying heart and leadership.

This team was primed and is ready for the long haul here. Keep it coming boys!!!!

This is exactly how I felt. The game went exactly as it should have, the people who needed to score scored, it couldn't have been scripted better. 

This team has something special going on, especially feels that way with a guy like Rempe scoring first then leading the charge.

Now who knows what happens later on, hockey is hockey and the team playing the best hockey will win, but it couldn't have been a better start. 

• Keeps it 100 1

They are thr superior team and it was just a clean performance. Get the stench from last year's playoffs out and smoke these guys. They won the first two against New Jersey last year. Obviously this year's team is a whole different vibe. Let's see a shirt series for once.