• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers vs. Ottawa Senators — Clenched!

Great start, outplayed for the back half.  Gotta bring the same intensity they started the game with back to start the 2nd, and hell maybe even finish out the rest of the game with it.  Keep the crowd into it and take advantage of it.

Edited by Scott

Hard to believe this season is over , went by quick ! I signed up for the Blueshirt gangbang group a few months back . After tough contract negotiations with @Ozzie I finally got some ice time as a rookie around game 42  of GDT ( before that I felt worse then Rempe with one shift here and there ) been a great ( half season ) year listening to all the bickering , banter and jokes ! 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Atleast they are winning....

Hockey so unpredictable any given night. Bruins, Red Wings and Preds all losing games you'd think they'd be up in after 1 period. I'll take a lead.

Wild Card getting crazy. I'm glad we're in the position we're in. Hopefully they can finish this off and get the one seed.

• Bullseye 1
  • Believe 1