• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers at Boston Bruins — Smash, Bro?

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You took the L, researched it because it probably grated on you, edited your part with “evidence” and still got it wrong.  All I said was he went past the front of the net…which he did.  Carry on with your useless research to prove your point.

Therookie Why Are You Upset GIF by ABC Network

Wasn’t a really great game to watch, but getting the two points makes it great. Quick had been great in the first, not much after that thx to the D. Offense started up in the2nd and put away the Bruins in the third, well done. Good night everyone….

Just so much to like in that game. After the 1st they were tight, composed, resilient. Got some luck but took opportunities when they came. Didn't overextend. Great game for Miller, Schneider, jones, even Chad. Exactly how I would want them to be playing at this point.

• Keeps it 100 1

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Survey: who would throw their hat on the ice for an empty net hat trick goal that makes it 5-2 with seconds left in a regular season game

If it's a NY Post hat? 

Everyone. Someone has to throw out that garbage. 

• LMFAO 1

Get out the Broom!!!

It's 3 and Ohhh against the mighty B's this season!  Congrats to Quickie, who not only looked SUPERB yet again, but is now also tied for most career wins by a US born goalie!  Quick made some superb saves to keep it a one-goal game in the 1st, and then we went to town!

...and here are the Top 11 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Wonder Bread...which is by far, not as wonderful as our own "Bread"!

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Is anyone else's optimum feed getting pixelated? I cant tell if I'm in the Matrix or not. Either way, can I have the other pill? 

3 hours ago, siddious said:

A 2 on 1 with goodrow is the only acceptable time you can be on an odd man rush and circle back to regroup. 

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

It’s like they’re trying to put us to sleep. That shitty last 15 minutes of the first followed by an intermission interview of Jimmy Vesey.  Better than Benedryl.

3 hours ago, phillyb said:

More posts in the GDT during intermission than we had during the period. 

2 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

Bruins buckets look like they're sponsored by UPS

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Kreider blow a tranny on the way to the goal on that one?

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

There's nothing better than scoring a goal on the road before they even announce the home team's goal. Total buzz kill.

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Kreider goes off sides! 

Drink!!

1 hour ago, Dem said:

Would it be a hate crime if Rempe crushes a guy named Geekee??

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Maybe they’ll fire Roy so I can go back to liking him again 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If it's a NY Post hat? 

Everyone. Someone has to throw out that garbage. 

Just an excellent road win for the good guys!  It felt like everyone had a hand in that game, especially after the first period.  This team just feels different to me with Rempe in the lineup.  He threw some bone-crushers early in the 2nd and I felt us gain momentum after that. 

Our winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Scott, and his 2nd in a row!!!  Why the fuck does he slow down on breakaways???  Kreider, as much as he's going to be a Rangers legend, is still the biggest mystery to me!  I think I liked him more when he used run goalies! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

You took the L, researched it because it probably grated on you, edited your part with “evidence” and still got it wrong.  All I said was he went past the front of the net…which he did.  Carry on with your useless research to prove your point.

I can't believe this guy is still dying on the "perimeter player" hill, when now we've all been watching him closely for enough time to realize that it's bullshit. 

5 hours ago, Pete said:

I can't believe this guy is still dying on the "perimeter player" hill, when now we've all been watching him closely for enough time to realize that it's bullshit. 

We see what we want to see. We hear what we want to hear. Your buddy suggested (in a thread about a player on another team) that Roslovic plays with snarl in his first game. Even lied (because thats what he does) and said Maloney described him as such (he didn't, he only said he is a speedy winger).

If you think Roslovic plays with snarl and does any sort of battling down low, and doesn't shoot from the high circles... I don't know what the fuck you're watching. Snarl? Seriously?

I don't mind the player at all. I had said a guy with speed could be an effective asset. That's what he is. Let's not over do it by suggesting this player is anything more than a speedy player that will buzz around where there's no traffic. Because that's what he is. That's why he's got 7 goals on the year. That's why Columbus hardly used him on top lines in a year that they absolutely sucked.

This isn't a game breaking player.  What you describe him as, WOULD  be a game breaker. A guy with grit and speed and a nasty shot? Wooowwww!  7 goals. 3rd liner for Columbus.  1 goal in 8 games here on the 1st line..  3 hits. 

I know this will be turned into me complaining about what has been a somewhat effective addition.  That's not what I'm doing. He's fit. He does what I say he does and it's working... kinda ... (20/93 look like they don't care again). I'm just trying to pump the brakes on the bit of over doing it on what exactly he is. 

He's a guy playing up the lineup and has been better than the nothing that Vesey and Kakko were giving them prior.  His speed is a very big asset as well as how much he has been shooting without over thinking it.  Even if it is from the top of the faceoff circle 90% of the time. They need shots. He's provided that (more so than past options). 

The win column shows that these moves have worked.  Even though they were winning before that.

Shrug. If you want to go on acting like Roslovic is a hard nosed player.  Go right ahead.  You do you.