• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers at Boston Bruins — Smash, Bro?

39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We see what we want to see. We hear what we want to hear. Your buddy suggested (in a thread about a player on another team) that Roslovic plays with snarl in his first game. Even lied (because thats what he does) and said Maloney described him as such (he didn't, he only said he is a speedy winger).

If you think Roslovic plays with snarl and does any sort of battling down low, and doesn't shoot from the high circles... I don't know what the fuck you're watching. Snarl? Seriously?

I don't mind the player at all. I had said a guy with speed could be an effective asset. That's what he is. Let's not over do it by suggesting this player is anything more than a speedy player that will buzz around where there's no traffic. Because that's what he is. That's why he's got 7 goals on the year. That's why Columbus hardly used him on top lines in a year that they absolutely sucked.

This isn't a game breaking player.  What you describe him as, WOULD  be a game breaker. A guy with grit and speed and a nasty shot? Wooowwww!  7 goals. 3rd liner for Columbus.  1 goal in 8 games here on the 1st line..  3 hits. 

I know this will be turned into me complaining about what has been a somewhat effective addition.  That's not what I'm doing. He's fit. He does what I say he does and it's working... kinda ... (20/93 look like they don't care again). I'm just trying to pump the brakes on the bit of over doing it on what exactly he is. 

He's a guy playing up the lineup and has been better than the nothing that Vesey and Kakko were giving them prior.  His speed is a very big asset as well as how much he has been shooting without over thinking it.  Even if it is from the top of the faceoff circle 90% of the time. They need shots. He's provided that (more so than past options). 

The win column shows that these moves have worked.  Even though they were winning before that.

Shrug. If you want to go on acting like Roslovic is a hard nosed player.  Go right ahead.  You do you. 

Yes, everyone's lying. It can't just be that you're wrong, everyone else is making stuff up just to make you look wrong. Of course, because nobody has anything else better to do.

I do love how you move the goal posts from perimeter player to playing with snarl. I don't really care how much smile he has, and I don't really care if he plays on the perimeter, but the fact is that he doesn't and we've all seen it by this point, and the fact is that he's been very good on that line.

That's really all there is to it. 

43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We see what we want to see. We hear what we want to hear. Your buddy suggested (in a thread about a player on another team) that Roslovic plays with snarl in his first game. Even lied (because thats what he does) and said Maloney described him as such (he didn't, he only said he is a speedy winger).

If you think Roslovic plays with snarl and does any sort of battling down low, and doesn't shoot from the high circles... I don't know what the fuck you're watching. Snarl? Seriously?

I don't mind the player at all. I had said a guy with speed could be an effective asset. That's what he is. Let's not over do it by suggesting this player is anything more than a speedy player that will buzz around where there's no traffic. Because that's what he is. That's why he's got 7 goals on the year. That's why Columbus hardly used him on top lines in a year that they absolutely sucked.

This isn't a game breaking player.  What you describe him as, WOULD  be a game breaker. A guy with grit and speed and a nasty shot? Wooowwww!  7 goals. 3rd liner for Columbus.  1 goal in 8 games here on the 1st line..  3 hits. 

I know this will be turned into me complaining about what has been a somewhat effective addition.  That's not what I'm doing. He's fit. He does what I say he does and it's working... kinda ... (20/93 look like they don't care again). I'm just trying to pump the brakes on the bit of over doing it on what exactly he is. 

He's a guy playing up the lineup and has been better than the nothing that Vesey and Kakko were giving them prior.  His speed is a very big asset as well as how much he has been shooting without over thinking it.  Even if it is from the top of the faceoff circle 90% of the time. They need shots. He's provided that (more so than past options). 

The win column shows that these moves have worked.  Even though they were winning before that.

Shrug. If you want to go on acting like Roslovic is a hard nosed player.  Go right ahead.  You do you. 

Can you please provide the video of Maloney only saying he’s a speedy winger?  Because as I recall, you said you didn’t watch the pregame in which he said it but now you claim to know what he said?  Did you suddenly learn how to use a DVR?

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Except for Glider. What a piece of shit just hanging out off camera, not trying hard enough to win one of those pucks

I don't understand this kind of nonsense comment.

We all know who he is.

No one is going to criticize him for not trying hard enough to win one of those pucks.

We all know he's waiting for somebody to hand one directly to him. 

40 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes, everyone's lying. It can't just be that you're wrong, everyone else is making stuff up just to make you look wrong. Of course, because nobody has anything else better to do.

I do love how you move the goal posts from perimeter player to playing with snarl. I don't really care how much smile he has, and I don't really care if he plays on the perimeter, but the fact is that he doesn't and we've all seen it by this point, and the fact is that he's been very good on that line.

That's really all there is to it. 

Who's "we"?  Lmao, you say it, so it's everyone?  

I mean this reaction is all from me jokingly saying he doesn't play with snarl. Your pal lied about the announcers saying Roslovic plays with snarl. That happened. He said they said it and they didn't....  annnd the player most definitely doesn't play with snarl. 

So yeah. Come the fuck off it. He doesn't play with snarl. Or are you going to say he does. Seems like you're backing the statement and the analysis.  

He is a perimeter player. And there's nothing wrong with that. He's not going to skate through traffic or bang and battle along the boards.. He's not a net front presence. He's not going to be infront of the net long.  He's going to do most of what he does quickly and efficiently from where he mostly plays. The perimeter. He shoots mostly from top of the circles. That's fine. It's somewhat working.  

58 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I mean this reaction is all from me jokingly saying he doesn't play with snarl. Your pal lied about the announcers saying Roslovic plays with snarl. That happened. He said they said it and they didn't....  annnd the player most definitely doesn't play with snarl. 

So yeah. Come the fuck off it. He doesn't play with snarl. Or are you going to say he does. Seems like you're backing the statement and the analysis.  

He is a perimeter player. And there's nothing wrong with that. He's not going to skate through traffic or bang and battle along the boards.. He's not a net front presence. He's not going to be infront of the net long.  He's going to do most of what he does quickly and efficiently from where he mostly plays. The perimeter. He shoots mostly from top of the circles. That's fine. It's somewhat working.  

You admit to not watching but claim I lied?  Lmao go ahead, keep making yourself look dumb, it’s fun to watch.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

You never said anything about snarl in the initial conversation, you said he was a perimeter player which he isn't, and anybody who's watching (which you clearly aren't) sees it. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

You never said anything about snarl in the initial conversation, you said he was a perimeter player which he isn't, and anybody who's watching (which you clearly aren't) sees it. 

"Just tuned in.  How many perimeter shots does Roslovic not have because he's a player with snarl? "

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"Just tuned in.  How many perimeter shots does Roslovic not have because he's a player with snarl? "

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm talking about the original conversation around Roslovic. I don't know at what point you moved the goal posts to "snarl", whatever the fuck that means. 

45 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm talking about the original conversation around Roslovic. I don't know at what point you moved the goal posts to "snarl", whatever the fuck that means. 

Ask Maloney and Boyle, they said he plays around the net and with some snarl.  But according to our resident idiot, who admits to not even watching it, lied and said they only spoke about his speed.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

I'm pretty sure they said nothing of the sort and really only talked about his speed. Wish I DVRed the pregame to check that. 

Can anyone confirm this?

You're pretty much trolling right now. I didn't bring up snarl. You and your buddy did. Absolutely fabricated  a lie in trying to "get" me by suggesting an announcers opinion was of the utmost opposite of how I describe the player.  You guys had enough laughs and insults thrown out to get the thread temporarily shut down.  

Look man. I feel we either got along or put up with each other for a good portion of the season. It's just turning back into shit. I'm tapping out for a while and will do my best to not respond to you at all. Sometimes you see responses of people you have on block in other people's quotes, so I can't guarantee I won't say anything at all. 

Enjoy the season. 

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'm pretty sure they said nothing of the sort and really only talked about his speed. Wish I DVRed the pregame to check that. 

Can anyone confirm this?

You're pretty much trolling right now. I didn't bring up snarl. You and your buddy did. Absolutely fabricated  a lie in trying to "get" me by suggesting an announcers opinion was of the utmost opposite of how I describe the player.  You guys had enough laughs and insults thrown out to get the thread temporarily shut down.  

Look man. I feel we either got along or put up with each other for a good portion of the season. It's just turning back into shit. I'm tapping out for a while and will do my best to not respond to you at all. Sometimes you see responses of people you have on block in other people's quotes, so I can't guarantee I won't say anything at all. 

Enjoy the season. 

Again you admit to not watching and say they only talked about his speed but claim I’m lying, please go on….

• LMFAO 1