• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #68] McRangers vs New York Islanders — St. Patrick's Day Brawl

• Phil unpinned this topic
36 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

Great win, even better when we beat the Slidelanders.

They look fast today for a back to back game so should Lavi really bring Rempe back in?

I bet there's no hesitation whatsoever to bring Rempe back, for now anyway.

• Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

We all looked at this stretch weeks out (even the NJ game) and talked about how tough of a stretch it would be. 6 games in 8 days.

We went 5-1. And if not for a 30 minute brain fart in Tampa, may have gone 6-0. Their transition game is hyper fast, they have contributions everywhere, Roslovic and Wennberg both fit in perfectly and Shesterkin is looking better than ever.

The Rangers are a pain in the fucking neck to play against. And I love it.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Applause 1
  • Believe 1

Missed yesterday's game, but caught a bunch of today's. Miller looks like he's on a mission to start putting pucks in the net or through defenders.  He was shooting really hard today. Hopefully he's getting hot and is playing with crazy confidence. I've been down on him all year, but I can see marked improvement and give him props. 

If Lindgren misses time, I'm not sure I want to separate Miller from Schneider to slide him up with Fox. I guess Gustafsson slides up and Chad what's his face gets  his chance with Jones (who also looks really good offensively). Unless Mackey gets the call. 

Good to see Kakko pot one today on a goal scorers goal. Nice shot. Cuylle too. That was a beut. 

They're certainly on a roll and playing the way Laviolette is asking them to. Shesterkin being above average and close to his best is a huge difference too. 

So far the trade deadline acquisitions are working perfectly. Keep it up boys. 

Ah me lads, the luck of the Irish was with us today!  Well, maybe not for Lindy.  I didn't think it was a dirty play, I just think he fell awkwardly and bent that fucker back.  It looked very similar to Kakko's injury, but let's hope for the best!

...and here are the Top 10 nominees for today's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by green Gatorade, the official winning drink of The Breadman!

11 hours ago, JJ in VA said:

Aye lads,

We're gonna spank their arses like PhillyB scrubs his cabbage.  Relentlessly bangin his corned beef like it was his sisters biscuit.  Seamus pities the fish heads and their whoring lassies.

9 hours ago, phillyb said:

Fuck, I love this fucking song. 

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Mika!

Now I have to root for the Islanders to make the playoffs otherwise people will argue that the goal is irrelevant because it came against the non playoff team. 

9 hours ago, knedragon said:

Can Pang see over the boards with no phone books ? 

9 hours ago, Dem said:

Maybe now Cuylle can skate over to pang on an intermission and get serviced

8 hours ago, Dem said:

Feel like I'm reading the instructions on a shampoo bottle. Go up a goal, relax in the D zone, repeat

8 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

OMG, They KILLED Lindgren!  Those Bastards!

8 hours ago, siddious said:

If so he will Be back for the third period**

fixed it for you 

also brodzinski heard y’all talking shit yesterday

8 hours ago, Flynn said:

“Shesesersken”….  Berube sounds like his dentures are really loose. Get that man some Fixodent.  

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

Putting the ISH in FIN! 

Keep shooting pucks, boys!!  Some ripping snipes today by Zibby and Laff, topped off by Kakko, who better do that shit more often! and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @knedragon!!!

I may hate watching games on TNT, but Pang is a pisser!  That Leprechaun costume was him to a "T"!  Panarin has got to be a goofball...but damn, is he having a "year"!  Also props to Jackie Redmond who looks unbelievably hot as ever!

Update: Rempe is now on the loose, and considered "at LARGE, and dangerous"!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1